Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Mya C.
These chips are affordable and taste very good without all the fat of normal potato chips. The price is low and you get more than the average bag of patato chips
Rachael G.
Saint louis, MO
Usually I tend to steer clear of reduced fat items because it doesn't taste the same. I was presently surprised to discover that the Pringles I know and love still have the same texture and taste but just healthier. I don't have to feel bad about indulging in my chip obsession when I have these as an option.
daisy c.
I love this snack.  It doesnt leave the greasy texture on your lips the way other potato chips do.  It's got the perfect amount of salt, the perfect amount of crunch, and the packaging is perfect to keep it fresh and keep it from going stale.  It's not the healthiest snack but if you're eating a well balanced diet, i dont see how a few of these could hurt.
Kali K.
Cincinnati, OH
I wouldn't choose the reduced fat Pringles over the original Pringles because I'm not counting calories and I think they taste different and less salty than originals if I'm looking for a salty snack. I would definitely recommend Pringles to friends as a salty snack!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
I these chips taste really bland in comparison to their original counter part, but these are really good if you give them the chance. If you need to indulge yourself but still want to go a little bit health definitely consider purchasing these.
Melina J.
Growing up, Pringles were my go-to chips in the house! Whenever my mom brought these in the house, I would always consume them within a good week. They're affordable and I like the reduced fat ones over the regular, I just feel way less guilty eating these specific type! I always stock up when they're on sale.
Pamela R.
I love these chips! They are delicious and the old saying of "Once you pop, you can't stop" is still completely valid! I have tried other similar brads with similar packaging and Pringles still reigns as my favorite out of all of them! Yum! Only four stars because there's not enough in there haha!
Ali P.
conway
These have been around forever. I love that they have this option of reduced fat. I dont always buy them but they are good. However they do leave a funny after taste in my mouth as well as a sticky feeling on the top of my mouth. but that could just me. i wish they would come out with flavors in the reduced fat option
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
There is nothing like the flavor of Pringles! Their taste is unlike any other chip that will often leave me craving for it. They're never too salty or bland. While they aren't particularly healthy, the reduced fat option lets me veg out on delicious chips without feeling too bad about it!
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
My husband purchased these on accident while trying to grab the original flavor. We didn't notice too much difference and still enjoyed them, so we will probably purchase again, since they are a tad bit healthier.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?