Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Rebeca M.
Kissimmee, FL
Con el mismo sabor original, llega a nuestras manos un delicioso producto a base de papas, con la grasa reducida para podernos dar el gusto
Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Pringles aren't always the best food due to how addicting they are and when you eat one you eat the whole box so fat free is the way to go
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
Great snack! Easy to travel with and low fat!! I love having these with a sandwich or over a salad to make it more interesting. Delicious!!
Allison J.
Wildwood, FL
These chips are great. and guilt free. I love the taste and everything about them. I can eat them all day and feel bad about the calories
Selena A.
Love pringles! Don't care if it's reduced fat or not but I guess that's a plus! Also love the smaller containers for an on the go snack!
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
Pringles are so addicting! The worst part is I can't stop once I start eating these. Simple and crisp. No greasy feeling when eating them
Rayza F.
Astoria, NY
The best of all of them! With flavor but you can still doing your dietary! It doesn't matter because you can kill you hungry and be fit.
Danielle e.
Eastlake, OH
These are not horrible, unlike every other brand that claims to be reduced in some way. Still taste similar to the chip we know and love
Gretchel M.
Las mejores papitas del mundo mundial son buenisimas me encanta tambien es un producto que compro con frecuencia porque amo su sabores
Rachel M.
Fremont, CA
Pringles bring back wonderful memories with my grandmother. These were the ones she always had to give us grandchildren when we visited
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?

back