Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Hayley Z.
Plainfield, NJ
LOVE!! Pringles are my favorite--these were great for being low fat! I want to try the other slacked id they exist, store only had this kind.
Megan R.
Orange, CA
These reduced fat Pringles chips are so good! I feel less guilty about eating them because it's reduced fat. They are perfect for road trips.
Missi L.
Ephrata, WA
These are delicious and slightly healthier than the original version so I don't feel as bad about demolishing an entire tube in one sitting.
Victoria E.
Baraga, MI
Pringles are great. These are great especially when i am trying to watch my weight. They should make more flavors in the reduced fat version
Cayla D.
Brandon, MS
These are such a good tasting chip. I feel like they don't even count because they are so light weight. I enjoy every flavor of these chips.
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
Great snack! Easy to travel with and low fat!! I love having these with a sandwich or over a salad to make it more interesting. Delicious!!
Taylor C.
Greenville, NC
These are my favorite Pringles flavor. The original flavor is just a classic that I remember from my childhood and I will always buy them.
Saralyn H.
Peachtree City, GA
I love Pringles.  The reduced fat left a sort of filmy feeling in my mouth.  They were on sale, which is why I tried them.
Heather B.
Abington, PA
These are so good they taste just like the original but they are less greasy I enjoy these more than the original they have a salter flavor
Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Pringles aren't always the best food due to how addicting they are and when you eat one you eat the whole box so fat free is the way to go
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?

back