Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Alex D.
The most classic chips. I've been eating Pringles for as long as I can remember. Having a reduced fat option just makes them a guilt free snack!
Kelly P.
Hudson, FL
These are really tasty for a reduced fat snack! I like them in the evenings when I get that late night craving I don't feel as guilty with these.
Brandi J.
Cookeville, TN
This is one of the best snacks for my 3 girls back to school needs. They of course want sugary and bad for you snacks, but this is a happy medium
Haley F.
Peoria , AZ
These are great because they are reducing fat. These taste great. They do not taste like they are low-fat. They are a great snack to have around.
Soleil F.
Las Vegas
I love Pringles. Pringles are so worth purchasing. If you got these you would very satisfied. They always come up with new great tasting flavors.
Farm S.
Fairfield , CA
You can never go wrong with the original flavor chips and now that they have a healthier alternative i feel less guilty eating a few more peices
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
My favorite out of all the pringles. Less fat, but all of the flavor is still there. Great for when you want to splurge on a diet/lifestyle plan.
Annery G.
Muy buena opción para los que se cuidan un poco más pero que siempre se dan sus gustos. Él sabor es divino y él precio muy accesible para todos
cindy b.
pringles original fat free chips don't taste like their fat free, crispy tasty and better for you chips so I can have my chips and eat them too
Hayley Z.
Plainfield, NJ
LOVE!! Pringles are my favorite--these were great for being low fat! I want to try the other slacked id they exist, store only had this kind.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?

Walmart