Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Livia R.
Fairfield, CT
I love this brand. I was addicted but I was thinking that I don't consumer so much fat things. And know there is this kind which it is less fat. That's awesome !!!!!
Daniel R.
The product was exactly as shown price was a great value and tasted fresh will definitely order again when needed. Kids loves these packs more than the regular ones. Subscribe and save made it easy. Great choice for lunch boxes
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
Best product out there!!. great for the skin!! amazing smell and texture! definitely the go too product! really easy to use! very effective!! good value product!
Yanibel Q.
Pringles is the best I have tasted in potatoes! They are super thin, crispy and with an amazing flavor. And those that are low in fat are fantanticas. I love :)
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
I can eat the whole can! Is it bad to admit I have! Less guilt with these guys and just as tasty as the regular. If i see this I buy it before I buy the others.
Valorie H.
Lexington, KY
My son is 14, and on a diet, so I bought him the reduced fat Pringle, the taste wasn't much difference from the regular Pringle. I enjoyed it along with my son.
Flor G.
Every time that I go to the store my kids have to get Pringles! They love to eat them, and I love them to! I buy them at least once a week. They're so delicious
Emma D.
Great taste! I can barley tell them apart from the non-fat free ones. Unlike other products, they use a tin and stack the Pringles to the top. SUPER affordable.
Brianna H.
Wickliffe, OH
Pringles never fails me they're never to salty and they just melt in your mouth. I have been buying them for years and the taste seems to stay very consistent.
Andrea F.
Conway
One they're delicious and the best basic chip out there, but two, they're a chip that I can enjoy without feeling totally guilty and completely ruining my diet
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?