Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Taste great for a reduced fat product, you really can't have just one! I love Pringles, easy to travel with too and great for a late night snack if you have a little one you don't want to wake with a crunchy bag!
Chelsea D.
kansas city
My go to chip when I am wanting original. The reduced fat tastes pretty much the same to me. It's yummy and 25% less fat. I wish there were more flavors, but still an awesome product.
Megan S.
Mount Vernon, OH
These are so incredibly delicious!! I love how they are reduced fat but still taste very good. I recommend these to anyone who love Pringles but needs to eat less fatty foods. These are so worth it!!
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
A low fat alternative to one of my favorite salty snacks? YES PLEASE! Its might still be an unhealthy snack, but it's a cheap, less unhealthy version! Who can say no to that?
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We have these often. I'm not a big chip fan and these are definitely my top pick. I also like the packaging because we can fit it well and keep them whole for picnics, hiking and camping.
Kaitlin F.
I could eat a whole can of these in one sitting if i let myself. They taste great but are wonky on the digestive system, so don't eat more than a handful at a time.
Mary E.
Panorama City, CA
I think we can all agree that Pringles is boss. I grew up with Pringles and one of my most favorite chip brands is Pringles. I love all of their chips, but the original can't be beat. I guess that's why they call it original.
María R.
weston, FL
La prima y yo creo que es lo más delicioso que producen en el planeta creo que son la marca de papá número uno en el mundo porque son muy deliciosos siempre tiene un cambio a esta hora y está en particular es lo máximo
Michelle M.
Mobile, AL
You can never go wrong with Pringles because they just don't disappoint. When you open the can you don't just see empty space, you see chips and that's what great about them. They don't sell air.
Kelly S.
Im doing weight watchers and these chips fit perfectly into the program. I have been spreading the word about them at the WW meetings. So nice to still be able to enjoy a tasting treat.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?