Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Tisha R.
BEST CHIS EVERRRRRRRRR...BUT THE PRICE IS NOT $0.65 NOT IN MY AREA..THE MONEY IS WORTH IT BUT THEY SHOULD SELL THEM IN ASSORTED PACKS SPECIALLY ON SUPER BOWL TIME...WILL BE A BEST SELLER
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Taste great for a reduced fat product, you really can't have just one! I love Pringles, easy to travel with too and great for a late night snack if you have a little one you don't want to wake with a crunchy bag!
Chelsea D.
kansas city
My go to chip when I am wanting original. The reduced fat tastes pretty much the same to me. It's yummy and 25% less fat. I wish there were more flavors, but still an awesome product.
Megan S.
Mount Vernon, OH
These are so incredibly delicious!! I love how they are reduced fat but still taste very good. I recommend these to anyone who love Pringles but needs to eat less fatty foods. These are so worth it!!
Carrie T.
You'd never know they are reduced fat! We love Pringles at our house, often buying several cams at once. We've started buying the reduced fat, and we aren't missing a thing!
Kasey W.
I love pringles! How can you not??? Even the reduced fat ones are so delicious. I continue to buy pringles all the time! I get these anytime I'm at target or a grocery store.
Madison D.
Daphne
These chips are very good! They are a great price and i enjoy them occasionally! They aren't the best chips in the world, but they're healthier than some others out there.
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
A low fat alternative to one of my favorite salty snacks? YES PLEASE! Its might still be an unhealthy snack, but it's a cheap, less unhealthy version! Who can say no to that?
Mariah H.
Detroit, MI
Good. Addictive, as most chips are. Eat them all the time and will continue to buy and enjoy. Beats rival chips by a long run for snacking and price. Also convenient because you can buy almost anywhere!
Yaye G.
The best snack in my life, when on the go this is for sure with me all the time. I just cant eat one I have to eat more it never disappoints, when I want to eat chips these are my to go to.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?

Walmart