Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by Souha B.Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps uploaded by ikram m.

BY PRINGLES

Our reduced-fat Pringles* Original potato chips have 25 percent less fat per 50g serving than that of the market-leading regular potato chip. The percentage of more fun you have while eating our chips compared to regular potato chips varies from person to person, but it’s way up there.

Morgan K.
Carriere, MS
This is a great healthy option for my favorite childhood chip. They aren’t greasy like normal chips. They have just enough salt. They’re cheap and can be found at Walmart. I buy frequently.
Lisa A.
Asheville
I go way back with Pringles Brand to the 1970s! I am very partial to the Original Flavor, however;| I do love the Reduced Fat Original option. Very reasonably priced! And it is always a treat for me to buy from grocery and convenient stores. I will a!ways recommend Pringles!
Rachel K.
I usually do not buy "reduced fat" food because it's usually filled with fillers and fake things to make it taste good, but something about the reduced fat Pringles makes them my favorite Pringles! The texture is even better than the original, these are the type I always buy.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
These chips are so amazing! And I love that they are reduced fat as well! They are affordable and I feel like the can is more full then other chips! I will always purchase pringles and the flavors are great also!
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
Love the lower calorie and fat option. Would be more delicious with less after taste but overall good flavor. They are a great swap for the calories of regular pringles. As always, enjoy the portable can.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I don't actually buy these because they are "reduced fat," I buy them because they actually taste better and aren't as salty as the original Pringles. They have plenty of crunch and are a great snack!
Carrie T.
You'd never know they are reduced fat! We love Pringles at our house, often buying several cams at once. We've started buying the reduced fat, and we aren't missing a thing!
Ashlee M.
Chino, CA
Pringles have always been one of my favorite chip brands! The packaging is always my favorite because it's so easy to take them out and eat them. I also love the original flavor the best.
Saydie G.
Norway
My absolutely favorite go to snack! Perfect for any occasion! I love laying in bed and having a few of them. Absolutely perfect. However hardly any stores around my town sell them anymore
Mya C.
These chips are affordable and taste very good without all the fat of normal potato chips. The price is low and you get more than the average bag of patato chips
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Tami S.
How do these taste compared to original?
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
How does the taste compare to the regular fat Original flavor Pringles?