Pringles® Original Potato Crisps with Creamy Ranch Dip uploaded by Emmanuel U.Pringles® Original Potato Crisps with Creamy Ranch Dip uploaded by Emmanuel U.Pringles® Original Potato Crisps with Creamy Ranch Dip uploaded by Meybichell H.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

©, ®, ™2014 Pringles LLC.

Vang C.
Sacramento, CA
This is the original chip, and my favorite flavor of Pringles. It has a nice, chewy crisp to it. It has a good blend of crispiness and softness. The flavor is basically salty. I have bought it several times, and I think the price is reasonable, given that it is a unique brand of chip.
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
When all else isn't meeting your salt craving, original Pringles chips are the absolute best. Available practically anywhere, and the quality never lessens by location. This is the snack that I've grown up with and can count on.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
Pringles comes up with the most unique flavors! Props to them. I, myself actually prefer the original and older (general) flavors though. I love pringles, it is true..once you pop you can't stop!
Alondr G.
Fort Worth, TX
love original pringle chips and what more good with a ranch dip ...very effective ..very delicious ,,it did meet my expectations ..and very easy way to carry in bag or lunch bag .
griselda p.
anything in a snack size is a win for me! i have terrible self control when it comes to snacks and this makes it easier yet pleasurable enough for me to enjoy. I'm always down for a Target run so you know i never miss grabbing these
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
These chips are very good and I really enjoyed them. The packaging was a little annoying but I overlooked that aspect. I think these chips are better than the original because of the unique flavor. I would recommend these chips to friends and family.
👸 Erica S.
Once you pop you can't stop is right with #pringles. perfect for an on the go snack. if your a fan of good flavor and accessibility you'll love these easy to grab and go potato crisp.
Leticia G.
I bought these Pringles to take to school for a snack. I like that the snack size and that it has the dip included. The ranch was creamy but too salty, it was probably not the healthiest snack I could have bought.
Dale R.
Doral, FL
Chips and dip all in one package best idea ever! Always enjoyed Pringles as a child and now my daughter have that great tasting snack as well no compromise after all these years
Lisa K.
Youngsville, PA
These are delicious. Ranch has always been one of my favorite flavors. I also love how with Pringles, you can put the cap on and keep them fresh. They make the perfect snack for my kids, who may not eat a whole lot of them at one time. The can also protects them from getting crushed.
Mariana C.