BY PRINGLES #10 in Chips

Pringles® Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor"
Look for the Flavor Seal.
0g trans fat.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what di...16 Answers
  • How come there isnt a mega can yet? These things are addicting. P...2 Answers
  • Do you eat them usually?6 Answers
Hattiesburg , MS
I have always loved Pringles chips. They are reasonably priced, taste great and about the only brand of chips that don't crumble so easy. Plus the whole can is filled to the top, no surprises about how much air you are purchasing like the other brands. I didn't think they could get any better considering all the great flavored but recently on vacation my family was scoping the aisle for snacks for the trip and we spotted these. The mini cups are perfect for my 5 and 7 year old to each get their own and they fit neatly in the bag. My new fave summer snack!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Obviously this is the best Pringle out there. I like to buy them for the kids lunch saks. It makes them happy to see this snack in their lunchboxes. It is always priced right and I can get it at my local grocerystore. Sometimes i can find the smaller cans at my local Dollar Tree! The chips are always crisp and hardly ever are they broken. I contribute thatvtonthat hard can inatead of being in a bag. The salt that is added is just perfect, not to much but never to little. There are many yummy flavors to choose from too.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Newton, KS
Hey there all you crazy beach kids! Are you looking for a great snack that won't melt or spill all over? Well here is a solution! Pringles to go offers a convenient container so they don't spill out and they have a nice crunch and just enough salt to the chip to make it taste great! They are easy to grab when you're in a search for something salty! I take Pringles with me every time I go to the beach! 👍🏻 take it next time on your beach trip! #beachbag #beachsnacks
Hattiesburg , MS
There are so many chip flavors these days. I often spend too much time scrolling the chip aisle staring at the different choices and debating on what my children would all actually agree on. Hot chips? Sour cream &onion? Bbq? And what brand? I often get Pringles because they are less messy, reasonably priced and taste great. They don't crumble like the others and easy storage. I love all the flavors but I can't go wrong choosing Original. All my kids love these.
Terry J.
Terry J.
Taunton, MA
Pringles Original lightly salted potato crisps are delicious.. Just the right amount of salt and that crunch you desire in a chip. I love the fact that it comes in a can, it keeps them fresh longer and makes it easy for travelling. I bring a can of Pringles with me whenever I go to the beach instead of a bag of chips that will be nothing buy crumbs by the time you get there after stuffing it into your beach bag...lol
Shae L.
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
I've always like, not loved, but like Pringles pretty well. Given a choice between a real potato chip and these, it's no contest for me, but these are a bit healthier and they still have a nice taste and are very crispy and make a great dipping chip. If I remember right, they are salted on one side, so depending on what side you put the chip on your tongue, you will get more or less salt, just something to consider.
Annaleen J.
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
Okay so I love Pringles and it's true once you pop you can't stop I have 6 kids and they just won't stop eating my food I hide them they find them they're so good I love all the flavors original is wonderful I just wish that I can find a way to get my girls to stop eating all the Pringles before I can get to them I buy one thing of them probably every day I think I need to invest in stock LOL they are so good
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Pringles are seriously the best! I love the Original or Sour Cream flavors. They are just salty enough and have the perfect flavor! They are easy to throw in the beach bag, because they aren't in a bag. I find that those pesky seagulls have a more difficult time getting into Pringles as opposed to regular bagged chips lol. So there you have it, nothing but good things about Pringles!
Merranda H.
Merranda H.

My kids love Pringles. These individual containers are not only a perfect portion but they protect the chips from being broken. They fit perfectly in my kids lunch box.
I also love that it is only one flavor. I used to have to buy the variety and get stuck with a bunch of flavor my kids didn't like. So the big pack of original really fit my needs perfectly. Only 100 calories!
Latoya D.
Latoya D.
Newport News, VA
I like plain however I am more of a flavored chip person. My husband on the other hand loves Pringles plain. They are not salty at all. We love the container they come in, it protects against broken chips. They have a variety so they benefit my entire household. The price is also great so besides the flavor the cost keeps me coming back. I will continue to buy them.
Joshua M.
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Chico, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Do you guys have problems with the chips being broken upon purchase?
Jeppe s.