BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor"
Look for the Flavor Seal.
0g trans fat.

• Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what di...16 Answers
  • How come there isnt a mega can yet? These things are addicting. P...2 Answers
  • Do you eat them usually?8 Answers
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
One of the best plain chips out there. Not too salty but when you lick your lips after there’s still some to taste. Not too crunchy to where it’s hard but just enough crunch. They remind me of baked potato chips so I feel healthier when im eating them 😂. I love how dense they are when your chewing them so it actually fills you up and you feel like you have actually had a snack rather than feeling empty and going to reach for another snack Pringles® Original Potato CrispsPringles® Original Potato Crisps #college
Robyn B.
Cameron , WV
Pringles I think are one of the all time favorite chips that you really can't eat just one of. They are very affordable, one tube is just over a dollar. They aren't the healthiest choice for a snack but a few chips never hurt anyone and your tummy will absolutely be satisfied. Remember you can't eat just one, def a yummy snack, just remember to go light.
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
I am a firm believer in the “you can’t just have one” mantra associated with this brand. I repeatedly go back to the original flavor but have tried other flavors and enjoyed them as well. I love that the container they come in is more secure than the bags most chips come in. So theoretically it results in less broken chops which is a big win for me. On the reverse, when there are broken chips, they are harder to get to at the bottom of the tube and sometimes pouring them out results in quite the crummy mess. All in all they are a great go to snack and don’t make me feel super unhealthy snacking on them.
Shruthi S.
Los Angeles
These are irresistible and easy to eat. I love Pringles especially because it is one of the few chip brands that don't fill half of their containers with air (rather than chips). The one thing I have against Pringles are that the chips are very salty, which makes my mouth and tongue hurt after eating too many of them. However, this can be resolved by simply eating the chips in moderation. I also absolutely love the tube packaging of the chips. The taste and texture is delicious and unique to the brand, distinguished from many other generic potato chip brands, and its crispiness is unmatched.
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
They aren’t as good as the flavored ones but still great! They are a great chip and I love snacking on them! They are affordable and come with a good amount of chips for the price. I had Pringles for such a long time and will continue to buy them.
Chi V.
Portland, OR
I have to say, Pringles are my favorite out of all potato chips. It’s nice and thin. Super crispy and the flavor is consistent throughout. Sometimes I just couldn’t stop eating Pringles, which is not something I can say about other chips.
Heather B.
Clearwater
These taste good and stay fresh because if the way they close. They are cheaper in comparison to chips in bags. Pringles® Original Potato Crisps are the brand that I buy. I would definitely recommend buying these chips.
Michelle T.
Gainesville
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with Pringles, they are deliciously addicting. I once tried to disprove their slogan by only eating one chip and I was far from successful. They are salty, thin, and have an amazing crunch. The tube-like container keeps these chips protected and reduces breakage. Favorite part about this chip? Probably the only food I can think of that you can use to make a perfect duck face. So fun!
Andrea G.
I have tried many flavors of Pringles, and most of them are great, but there is nothing like an original flavored pringle.  Just pop the whole chip in your mouth!  I appreciate that original pringles don't have any poweder on them.  Most chips do, because the are flavored.  Original Pringles are yummy & keep your fingers clean!  Re-introduce yourself to them!
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
Keeping it classic with this flavor nothing really can go wrong unless you eat too much. I usually buy this is my favorite part of Walmart the snack aisle and this product became best friends with my expectations.
Joshua M.
San Jose, CA
Where can i find these packs and do they come in variety
Cassidy H.
Do y'all eat these by themselves or eat with a dip? If so what dip would you recommend?
Stephanie M.
Chico, CA
Where can you buy this pack at?
Brittany G.
Frankfort, KY
Do you guys have problems with the chips being broken upon purchase?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do you eat them usually?