BY PRINGLES

Pringles® Original Fat Free Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
100% satisfaction, 0% guilt!
50% fewer calories than regular potato chips*.
Made with olestra.
Olean®. see more...

Anne W.
Anne W.
Salt Lake City
Foodie Expert
Occasionally my husband decides to surprise me with a purchase of chips. But when he brought these home I was a little dismayed. "Fat Free" stuff tends to be tasteless. But I was pleasantly surprised by these, and I asked him to remember to get me more of them whenever he wanted to. They are very good. You don't need to use a dip with them, but you can. Try and you'll buy again and again.
Dahanna C.
Dahanna C.
Smithfield
It is but they are not that they are healthy but I really like the original kind to do user or a bit more it's like a dollar more for the healthier ones and I bought this at a drugstore and I would recommend it to other people want to be a bit more healthier not eat the more fatty kind
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These taste just like the original pringles. I love them so much!  They're better for you so that's pretty good. The price is good, the ingredients aren't the best but it's a chip, what do you expect? I recommend this to everyone as a once-in-awhile naughty chip snack.
Cj B.
Cj B.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my sister's favorite types of chips.  Personally I think that they taste quite similar to the originals but apparently there it is a far healthier alternative.  Pringles are generally inexpensive and often have deals like buy three cans for six dollars or so.
Mehwish K.
Mehwish K.
Wauwatosa , WI
So there comes a time every month where I "try" to eat healthy. This is definitely my favorite snack during those days as it says fat free. The flavor just lacks salt, other than that it tastes the same as the original flavored pringles.
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
Lithonia, GA
This Chip Is So Good I recommend That you try this chip it's so good a healthy. There really good and has good flavor. It did meet my expectations very well. I feel it's very affordable. Not expensive at all. There is nothing else I can say but I recommend this to you
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
 I just started eating "healthier", but I still need a chip fix. These taste pretty similar to the original flavor and they are fat free! I got them at Publix and they were buy one get one free so that made it even better.
Olha P.
Olha P.
Ocean City , MD
It's so cool to find favorite chips with less of fat and calories. Yes yes, I know it's not "the healthiest" snack, but I can allow to eat it sometimes. I also like it's not so salty and seasoned! So I can recommend it.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Paris
I like all of the different flavors that comes in Pringles, but I like the originals the best. It comes in fat free, which is always nice! I like Pringles too because you don't have to deal with all of the air that comes in a bag with other chip brands.
Rhonda P.
Rhonda P.
Greensburg
Pringles fat free chips are my favorite! I buy them at WalMart. The price is right. I believe they are better than most chips. They're not too greasy like most chips. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Auri M.
Auri M.
Santo Domingo
Y a ti te gusta el producto?