BY PRINGLES

Pringles® Original Fat Free Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
100% satisfaction, 0% guilt!
50% fewer calories than regular potato chips*.
Made with olestra.
Olean®. see more...

Dahanna C.
Dahanna C.
Smithfield
It is but they are not that they are healthy but I really like the original kind to do user or a bit more it's like a dollar more for the healthier ones and I bought this at a drugstore and I would recommend it to other people want to be a bit more healthier not eat the more fatty kind
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These taste just like the original pringles. I love them so much!  They're better for you so that's pretty good. The price is good, the ingredients aren't the best but it's a chip, what do you expect? I recommend this to everyone as a once-in-awhile naughty chip snack.
Mehwish K.
Mehwish K.
Wauwatosa , WI
So there comes a time every month where I "try" to eat healthy. This is definitely my favorite snack during those days as it says fat free. The flavor just lacks salt, other than that it tastes the same as the original flavored pringles.
Olha P.
Olha P.
Ocean City
It's so cool to find favorite chips with less of fat and calories. Yes yes, I know it's not "the healthiest" snack, but I can allow to eat it sometimes. I also like it's not so salty and seasoned! So I can recommend it.
Rhonda P.
Rhonda P.
Greensburg
Pringles fat free chips are my favorite! I buy them at WalMart. The price is right. I believe they are better than most chips. They're not too greasy like most chips. I would definitely recommend them to others.
jayne B.
jayne B.
mmm so delicious! buy this every time i go grocery shopping! price is not bad at all and honestly has next to no cons. ingredients are all so tasty together and packaging is creative. would recommend :)
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Oceanside, NY
I LOVE PRINGLES. They're so easy to eat and pack away for lunch. The flavors have only gotten better and the only cons is probably the fact that they're considered junk food! 10/10 would recommend!!!!
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Ahhhh i love pringles !!!!
They all taste good, I sometimes don't like salty foods so I buy the fat free one because they also have less sodium, I can eat a whole Can by myself and I love them all, try it you'll love them .
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
I like this flavor because it's not too salty and not too bad for you. It met my munchies needs. Its probably not the healthiest snack out there but I like it. I would recommend it. My husbands loves to snack on these.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Tried these and never going back!! They taste so good without the overwhelming chip taste after having one too many. And they're healthier than the normal ones so you can eat more!
Auri M.