BY PRINGLES #83 in Chips

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles® Original Fat Free Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
100% satisfaction, 0% guilt!
50% fewer calories than regular potato chips*.
Made with olestra.
Olean®.

Anne W.
Salt Lake City
Occasionally my husband decides to surprise me with a purchase of chips. But when he brought these home I was a little dismayed. "Fat Free" stuff tends to be tasteless. But I was pleasantly surprised by these, and I asked him to remember to get me more of them whenever he wanted to. They are very good. You don't need to use a dip with them, but you can. Try and you'll buy again and again.
Sarah B.
Texas
These are a really satisfying crunchy treat to snack on when watching ones diet, but have a craving for potato chips. I like that these are not so salty, and the flavor and consistency stay true to the brand.
Dahanna C.
Smithfield
It is but they are not that they are healthy but I really like the original kind to do user or a bit more it's like a dollar more for the healthier ones and I bought this at a drugstore and I would recommend it to other people want to be a bit more healthier not eat the more fatty kind
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
These taste just like the original pringles. I love them so much!  They're better for you so that's pretty good. The price is good, the ingredients aren't the best but it's a chip, what do you expect? I recommend this to everyone as a once-in-awhile naughty chip snack.
Maggie F.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are great for when I want a salty snack but want it to be a little healthier. I don't notice much difference in taste from the regular ones, so I never feel cheated! If you're looking for a chip with a little less fat, these are a great option.
Mehwish K.
Naperville, IL
So there comes a time every month where I "try" to eat healthy. This is definitely my favorite snack during those days as it says fat free. The flavor just lacks salt, other than that it tastes the same as the original flavored pringles.
Jasmine E.
 I just started eating "healthier", but I still need a chip fix. These taste pretty similar to the original flavor and they are fat free! I got them at Publix and they were buy one get one free so that made it even better.
Olha P.
N Bethesda, MD
It's so cool to find favorite chips with less of fat and calories. Yes yes, I know it's not "the healthiest" snack, but I can allow to eat it sometimes. I also like it's not so salty and seasoned! So I can recommend it.
Mariah M.
Paris
I like all of the different flavors that comes in Pringles, but I like the originals the best. It comes in fat free, which is always nice! I like Pringles too because you don't have to deal with all of the air that comes in a bag with other chip brands.
Rhonda P.
Greensburg
Pringles fat free chips are my favorite! I buy them at WalMart. The price is right. I believe they are better than most chips. They're not too greasy like most chips. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Auri M.
Santo Domingo
Y a ti te gusta el producto?