Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsPringles
Pringles Milk Chocolate Potato Crisps

Pringles® Milk Chocolate Potato Crisps

by Pringles

Artificially flavored.

Are these meant to be sweet and salty like a Pringles? Or is it like a really thin cookie?
Start your review of Pringles® Milk Chocolate Potato Crisps!
How would you rate this product?
Farrah A.
Torquay, Torquay
I brought these because I LOVE savoury mixed with chocolate, it was my first time buying them & I can't say I was to impressed. They were basically all broken & not much chocolate. I brought these from my local shop! Would not recommend was very disappointed! :(
Alliyah G.
Not nice very weird flavour I love chips and chocolate but a combination of both wasn't what I expected wouldn't eat again
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
I used to eat crisps with chocolate spread when I was little and this is my childhood dream come true! They might not be to everyone's taste but the sweet/savoury combo is extremely delicious! Give it a go if you stumble upon them!
Tímea S.
Omg this is so so so delicious super thin lovely quality chocolate. Nicely curved around your tongue makes the ultimate pleasure to enjoy. Lovely chocolate experience with perfect price. Definitely recommend
Damaris A.
Malísimo. Papás si, chocolates si, pero la combinación no va. Nada más que opinar solo que las papas saladas y con sabor original son lo mejor
laura V.
Bogotá
Me parece que son demasiadas ricas me gusta mucho su sabor de verdad que vale demasiado la pena es lo mejor de la comida que e probado es lo mejor de lo mejor las amo mucho me gustaría poder tener unas de estas son demasiado ricas las amo súper recomendadas
Patricia W.
Fullerton, CA
I've only had these once. It's not that they tasted bad, but having a sweet Pringle was just wierd? Of course my kids loved them because anything with sugar is good to them.
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
Oh lord I need to try these. Not much of a chocolate person but I like weird things, so if that involved chips and chocolate, so be it haha
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
These taste AMAZING! Don't be fooled by chocolate covering a chip, it is the most amazing guilty snack because it's sweet, salty, and amazing. I love these and am always snacking on them. Beware! They can get addicting too.
sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.