BY PRINGLES

A lot of great things come from Memphis, but barbecue is its real claim to fame. Our Memphis BBQ flavor captures the awesomeness of the King of Rock and Roll, the mood of the blues and the satisfaction of a Southern Gothic novel in one incredible crisp. Really, it’s like snacking with your feet 10 feet off of Beale Street.

Amanda W.
augusta
We just found out about these Pringle’s and we love them! We use Pringle’s for snacks often and love finding new flavors. We used to get cheddar all the time (which is good) but you get sick of the same flavor.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
This was not one of Pringles best flavors. I like bbq chips and it has a bbq flavor but this would not be one I buy again. If you want bbq Pringles buy the original bbq Pringles. Still has the crunch I’m looking for but not the right bbq.
Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
One of the best bbq flavors o have had in a chip. Tastes like genuine bbq sauce. I will forever be a fan of Pringles ever since I made my first duck beak as a child. Forever flavors, forever memories
Jasmine L.
Lewis Center
Live grabbing one to go or for snacks not to heavy on the stomach always fresh tasting with a sand which involved or on defiantly would make this purchase on this item a lot more . Good price and buy
Nikki w.
These are definitely one of my top 3 favorite flavor of Pringle. They capture the BBQ flavor perfectly and make the perfect snack. They were not expensive at all and can be found at most grocery stores I would definitely recommend these !
Kayla B.
Marion, IN
The Memphis BBQ pringles are probably my favorite chips they have. I love pringles but there’s just something about the sweet BBQ taste that makes these stand out. I could eat the whole can to myself in one sitting. These are definitely my go to flavor out of them all.
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
I love this chips for when I travel !! It taste good and the have so much variety!! So different kind of flavors for different taste ! I buy it everywhere supermarket gas station pharmacy ! I recommend-this to you!
Rachel J.
Jonesborough, TN
I have a lot of favorite flavors of Pringles but I always seem to get Memphis Barbecue when I go to the store. They have a really really nice flavor in a little bit of heat to them
Michelle K.
McAllen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The Pringles Memphis BBQ potato chips are very good. They taste like sweet barbecue, and I've got a sweet tooth. I find myself eating these without even thinking.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
i love these! these are my favorite chips and my favorite flavor. they are a little spicy and sweet. only 9g fat which is not bad at all. they contains milk and wheat ingredients. ingredients:dried potatoes, vegetable oil. i would recommend all of you to try these. Pringles® Memphis BBQ Potato Crisps