BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored.

Lizleyla G.
Bronx, NY
I don't eat them when I'm bored but I'm so scared to eat them when I'm done so I'm hungry lol I guess I'm not going out tomorrow so I'm not going out of school today lol I guess I'll just go get back on the makeup tomorrow lol I'm not gonna go get back on the recess lol I'm so scared I just want my hair to go get home like this one time lol I guess I don't got no no one more than me I guess I'm so confused about this picture I guess but it's okay
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
These aren't my favorite. They are definitely a unique flavor & im not sure how I feel about the taste. It was my first time tasting them, so maybe I just didn't get a good experience, but they surely weren't the best!
Taryn P.
Morgan Hill
I didn't think I was going to like this flavor but I love spicy things so I tried it. It was delicious, I will definitely be purchasing again. Can't beat the Pringle crunch and now spice!
Kaitlyn C.
Lincoln, NE
Great tasting! Love this favor of chips. First time trying the kind out and I'm so happy I did! It's not the healthiest of options but it sure does taste good compared to other similar ones. I would recommend!
Kendra R.
You can't ever go wrong with pringles and you definitely need to try the mango salsa Pringles. My favorite snack! It will not disappoint you or anyone. You must try and share.
Srujal A.
These are great, I love that they have a kick to them. They are a convenient road trip snack and i would recommend them. They aren't the heaviest, but they are a bit on the cheaper side. I got them from walmart and were on sale 2 for $3
Sydney M.
These are absolutely delicious. Although I prefer the original Pringles. These are delicious too. Very affordable not expensive at all! I am a repetitive user of this item and I wouldn't really add anything else to this!
Sarah R.
Orlando, FL
I bought these pringles on a whim one day and was pleasantly surprised at how much they truly taste like mango salsa. I often do not buy chips because of how greasy they can be, but pringles are not greasy at all and are available in just about any flavor these days to cure any craving.
Jennifer H.
I actually enjoyed these a lot. I'm not a big Pringles fan but these were very good tasting. my kids on the other hand weren't big fans of these but then again the they don't like mangos and that is what they taste like. They are definitely worth the price.
SuCy Z.
Son costososas, pero muy ricas. Las diferentes presentaciones son buenas para poder adquirirlas. Son crocantes y su sabor es dificil de describir. Es mejor que las prubene para conocerlo.