Pringles® Loud Super Cheesy Italian uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY PRINGLES

These bold Pringles LOUD crisps are super cheesy. And no, not in the rom-com sense of the word, but in the layered cheese and herb flavors on a crunchy texture sense. They’re so good you might just want to run off into the sunset with them to live happily ever. (Okay, so they’re also cheesy in the rom-com sense.)

Buy on Target*
Cori C.
Slidell, LA
The Loud flavor is an overwhelming amount of salt. It was extremely overbearing that I couldn’t eat them. The first was harsh so I tried a second hoping that one may have been over flavored. Unfortunately, the second was just as bad.
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
These pringles are good! There not my favorite but I like them. I got them at Walmart in the snack aisle. They are good value they aren't like lots of air like bag chips are they are fill to the top. I was satisfied by the taste but it's not my favorite flavor.
Tara M.
Delta
The worse Pringles I have ever tasted. The flavor was very odd and had a bad after taste. I will never buy them again and would never recommend them. I couldn't even finish the can. We wound up throwing them in the trash.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
These are gross. Unless you like the orange can of Pringles, I would advise staying far away. They taste completely processed, and there is no Italian herb essence to this flavor at all. This flavor was a huge disappointment.
Antoinette M.
Lancaster
this flavor was horrible. I have never had a flavor from pringles that tasted so bad. It smells like smelly feet when you open the canister. I love Italian flavoring but this tasted nothing like Italian flavor or cheese. We each had a bit of a chip then tossed out the canister. We were very disappointed.
Chelsea P.
Salina, KS
These chips smelled absolutely disgusting. The flavor wasn't terrible, it wasn't that great but it didn't taste as bad as they smelled but still not worth the wretched odor. Just very very stinky, like a fart.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
This was pretty bad. I know they are full of vegetables and grains etc. and it is a "healthier option". Save your money or buy regular veggie chips. These lacked the cheesy flavor, were too savory and had a sour taste to them. I absolutely will not purchase these again.
Thomas W.
Bought these due to a new flavor and it sounded intriguing.  The composition is a little thicker than your traditional Pringles, but still has a good flavor overall.   I would account the difference in texture to the fact that its a vegetable crisp and grain.  Still a good chip for snacking!
Blake C.
Brownfield
Such a good taste for a chip! I have always been a fan of pringles, and I love to try the many different flavors they have. This one caught me by surprise, the name didn’t match the taste I thought I was gonna eat, but instead blew my taste buds out of the water!
Jo-Vonne L.
I expected loud and crunchy. A different something from the original. Same crunch in a different flavor. The taste was ok but nothing new and exciting. Maybe a little more corn taste. Not much.