Pringles® Loud Super Cheesy Italian uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY PRINGLES

These bold Pringles LOUD crisps are super cheesy. And no, not in the rom-com sense of the word, but in the layered cheese and herb flavors on a crunchy texture sense. They’re so good you might just want to run off into the sunset with them to live happily ever. (Okay, so they’re also cheesy in the rom-com sense.)

Cori C.
Slidell, LA
The Loud flavor is an overwhelming amount of salt. It was extremely overbearing that I couldn’t eat them. The first was harsh so I tried a second hoping that one may have been over flavored. Unfortunately, the second was just as bad.
Aujha A.
Commerce City, CO
These are gross. Unless you like the orange can of Pringles, I would advise staying far away. They taste completely processed, and there is no Italian herb essence to this flavor at all. This flavor was a huge disappointment.
Kayla P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely disgusting. I was expecting a super cheesy chip, but instead, it tasted like peas, and I hate peas. If I could give it 0 stars I would. This was a big miss by pringles.
Antoinette M.
Lancaster
this flavor was horrible. I have never had a flavor from pringles that tasted so bad. It smells like smelly feet when you open the canister. I love Italian flavoring but this tasted nothing like Italian flavor or cheese. We each had a bit of a chip then tossed out the canister. We were very disappointed.
Chelsea P.
Salina, KS
These chips smelled absolutely disgusting. The flavor wasn't terrible, it wasn't that great but it didn't taste as bad as they smelled but still not worth the wretched odor. Just very very stinky, like a fart.
Thomas W.
Bought these due to a new flavor and it sounded intriguing.  The composition is a little thicker than your traditional Pringles, but still has a good flavor overall.   I would account the difference in texture to the fact that its a vegetable crisp and grain.  Still a good chip for snacking!
Blake C.
Brownfield
Such a good taste for a chip! I have always been a fan of pringles, and I love to try the many different flavors they have. This one caught me by surprise, the name didn’t match the taste I thought I was gonna eat, but instead blew my taste buds out of the water!
Jo-Vonne L.
I expected loud and crunchy. A different something from the original. Same crunch in a different flavor. The taste was ok but nothing new and exciting. Maybe a little more corn taste. Not much.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I love new LOUD line that Pringles has put out! The flavors are unique and bold, in my house these don't last long!! The Italian cheese tastes just like zesty Italian herbs and cheese, really good when paired with an Italian sub sandwich!
Quinn H.
Delicious taste. Great snack for when you're relaxing. Been eating these for years and I can honestly say my mouth waters when I think about these. Seriously recommend these to anyone with good taste in chips. You won't be disappointed.