Pringles® Loud Spicy Ques uploaded by Shannon L.Pringles® Loud Spicy Ques uploaded by Shiza Arslan A.Pringles® Loud Spicy Ques uploaded by Stacy O.

BY PRINGLES

There is a time and place for queso, and thanks to these bold Pringles LOUD crisps, that time and place is anytime, any place. Enjoy layers of spicy queso flavor on this crunchy snack with none of the mess.

Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are not my favorite and I usually love Pringles! They’re mildly spicy but the cheese flavor tastes really fake. The texture of the actual chip is also different and really weird. Almost gritty. Sadly, I will not buy these again.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love pringles loud spicy queso corn chips because their delicious. the price is reasonable and comes in 5.4 oz canisters. this makes a perfect snack that taste great. i bought these at shaw's and will continue buying. i would recommend to others so they can enjoy too enjoy them.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
These are AMAZING. They are pretty spicy, but if you are like me, that is a great thing. They are crunchy and made like a tortilla chip. This and the salsa chips are the perfect, less hassle snack than actual chips and salsa, with the same flavor.
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
I love these so much because the spice builds after a while and you can’t just continue to shove them in your mouth like original Pringles. They taste amazing and they are extremely flavorful. These chips are actually spicy unlike many chips that claim to be spicy and they are just really tame.
Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
Definitely not my favorite pringles flavor, but they are okay. Not very flavorful, but if you like spicy, and salsa you will probably like these. Don’t really like that these are tortilla and not the original chips, feel like they would have more flavor if they were the other kind of chip. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
yummy!  I love these!  the quality is always wonderful and it always meets expectations!  the flavor is always fresh.  These aren't healthy however, they are delish.  They are an affordable snack and the packaging is my favorite.  It keeps the chips fresh.
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
I usually love Pringles.  Bought these during a bad storm because I was needing something to snack on and figured why not!  Big dissapointment.  They were super salty and spicey and hurt my tongue.  These weren't for me, but they might be for you!
Cassandra Z.
I just tried these out recently, and they're actually not too bad. Can't really taste any queso; it's mostly just a solid kick of spices. I have a feeling that they'll be hit or miss for a lot of people.
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
My new favorite Pringle flavor! I can't believe how much like queso it taste like instead of a generic "cheese" flavor. And the spice is there too! I love how bold the flavor is. I can't wait to try the other new flavors.
Tracy O.
Silver Spring, MD
No. No no no. Not only do they not have that Pringle-y "once you pop you can't stop" texture...they have this nasty aftertaste of...old pepper? Grandma's basement? Just...no. I had such high hopes. Pringles® Loud Spicy Ques