Pringles® Loud Salsa Fiesta Corn Crisps uploaded by Tiffany M.Pringles® Loud Salsa Fiesta Corn Crisps uploaded by Amber W.Pringles® Loud Salsa Fiesta Corn Crisps uploaded by Jade D.

BY PRINGLES

Never get the stink-eye ever again for double dipping into the salsa. With these new, bold Pringles® Loud crisps, you can enjoy layered flavors of salsa with every crunchy bite. It’s like double dipping without even single dipping.

Buy on Walmart
Mary G.
If you have a craving for a bowl of salsa and tortilla chips but dont have the time, grab a can of Pringles® Loud Salsa Fiesta Corn Crisps! You will definitely think you're eating salsa and chips. I was skeptical when i first purchased a can, I think I ate the entire can. I would take a can into work, my co-workers and I would have an entire can gone in 10 minutes! YES they are THAT GOOD! #Mexican #YourSalsaAndChipFix #PringlesLoudSalsaFiesta #Influenster ❤ 🇮🇹 🌟 👏
Alyssa B.
I love this Pringles flavor! I love any chip that has a salsa or spicy kick to it. I love this new Pringles flavor because it's everything I love in a chip. I would definitely recommended this to someone!
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Oh boy! These are so so good. You can't just eat one. These are my favorite chips probably- if not then pretty close. I hope these stay in stores because I for sure need more! Hm. Very great and I highly recommend!
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
 remember these, if I may say so, chips from childhood - that's when buying a big can of Prings was considered a holiday, somehow, because The price they had in comparison with other chips is very much too high. But then it seemed that everything is natural - a jar of cardboard, the chips do not break, everything is evenly perfect as a selection. It was thought that potatoes for them almost by hand I select-clean-cut. Well, how can I not pay a triple price?
Having grown up, of course, has reconsidered its views on this product and now I perfectly understand that I cry 110 rubles for starch and flour, generously reduced by harmful flavor additives. And that's all. And where is the potato ?? And potatoes and does not smell practically, tk. In its composition - the cat wept. Of course, I was disappointed, realizing that my childish myth about a potato of the ideal form was just a myth, and Prings put the "flat cakes" of the same shape in, made of flour and starch. But only.
Taste, I must say, deteriorated very much, compared with childhood. Flour practically solo, especially in chips with cheese - that's straightforward unambiguous feeling that you eat flour mixed with "cheese" seasoning.
Of course, the composition is also disgusting. In general, the only reason why I use these chips is for a salad "Sunflower" and sometimes I serve snacks on chips. To my child these chips are also strictly forbidden, even in the amount of 1 piece.
I do not recommend it to anyone. And I recommend other excellent chips with a decent composition, which consist of potatoes, and not from starch and which I eat with pleasure myself (well, of course not so often, because even chips with a good composition can not be good for the figure) and I allow the child to periodically eat .
Becca D.
Humboldt, IA
I crave these everyday lol. Idk if it's my pregnant craving or just overall have to have these 😉😁 butttt they are so good and I'm not much into spicy foods but I usually buy how ever many is in the store
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus , GA
This is my new favorite flavor. I just love salsa kick and they go great with guacamole. They're 1.35 at dollar general so I try to buy them from Walmart for a little cheaper. Yes I would recommend these yummy pringles.
Kristy Y.
Kaneohe, HI
I wasn't sure what to expect so the first chip I ate I was overwhelmed with flavor and I didn't know if I liked it so naturally I ate another one. Then two turned to three then four. Lol. They are a little zesty/ spicy and made of corn, not potatoes so they are a little different but super super yummy and addicting!
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Bought these for my kids to try and was not sure about them at first we love the original Pringles but these new tortilla chip style were actually very good. Will definitely buy again.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
If you aren't familiar with Pringles and their signature taste then this may not be for you but IF you are- then this salsa corn crisp tastes exactly as you would expect. There isn't a whole lot of spice going on but subtle bursts of flavor
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Was looking to try something new. They were good,A little bit of spicy with a couch. You just can't stop eating them.These are my favoriteThese make a great snack for any time of day. Got them for grandkids, and got ate right up.Loved this flavor of pringles