Pringles® Loud Mighty Margherita Pizza uploaded by Stacy S.Pringles® Loud Mighty Margherita Pizza uploaded by Valerie Renata A.

BY PRINGLES

Some things never change – like your love of pizza. And some things do – like the pizza itself. Enjoy Pringles LOUD Mighty Margherita Pizza crisps. Savory cheese and tomato flavors are layered over this crunchy texture that’ll have you asking for slice after slice – er, crisp after crisp.

Nhi N.
Houston
It just tastes like cheese chips. The chips itself is hard and stale tasting. It's slices are thicker. When I compare them to the normal flavored chips I always get. I rather spend the extra cents I save from buying these on the other chips . Also, regular chips give you more than the these thicker slices of chips. The can is usually smaller than the regular sized ones.
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
These chips do not say that it's expensive, if you consider that 165 grams costs 99 rubles. (In Auchan such prices), then a small packet of 28 grams approximately costs 16-17 rubles, this is the cost of Lays chips, and then there is already 26 grams in a small pack, if not less.
In the package, the chips are neatly stacked, on top of each other, there are not any crumbs. The chips themselves are not fat, dry, burnt at all. The taste is weak, apparently not enough flavors and glutamate. Judging by the composition and taste - the taste of starch or flour, the flavor of potatoes (or the auto-suggestion that potatoes are generally present here) and the main flavor (depending on taste). In the cheese flavor it is not pronounced, but on the whole it is possible to recognize the cheese flavor. Chips are crispy, they taste not bad, it's better than Russian potatoes.
My attitude towards them is "neutral", it is possible that during the period of the shares I will buy them. My final opinion: could be cheaper, an overpayment for a brand that belongs to Belgium.
Valerie Renata A.
I love the taste in my opinion it's addictive. You start eat and can't stop. I love the taste and it keep crying like always. It's cheap to buy and it's good for anytime and I like this one because they made smaller the container so it's easy to take it anywhere. Highly recommend it and try the new other flavors.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I am not a big Pringle fan but my husband is. They are his favorite chips. They have bold flavors. Easy to store storage container. An affordable price. You can usually buy them anywhere. He can snack on them between meals and not get supper full.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
We just picked this up from Walmart days ago and I have pretty much devoured all of the chips! Absolutely love the flavor of these chips. They have a very bold flavor. I like that these are a little bit healthier than a regular potato chips​. Definitely buying more of this flavor and will be checking out the other flavors!
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
I purchased this for $1 at walmart. It wasn't bad. The texture is thicker than a normal Pringles. It feels more like a whole wheat texture. The taste is similar but not the same as the original pringles pizza. I definitely taste more garlic and tomato. They are quite a bit saltier in taste as well.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I like Pringles but I really didn't like this Margherita pizza flavour. I mean I tried it as I was curious but I hated it. Nothing special about this flavour. It was nothing what I expected. I won't be buying it again.
Deborah M.
This is something different that I wanted to try. It was my first time and I really didn't like it. Yellow corn flour, vegetable oil, salt, tomato power etc. Pros not expensive con taste terrible probably not.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
We tried this because it was a new flavor. I was pleasantly surprised. They have a lot of flavor. You can taste Basil and tomato. I bought them at Meijer's. They were good, I would purchase them again.
Jo-Vonne L.
I love the taste but definitely not worth the price. No extra crisp nor crunch. Just the same as normal pringles. Pringles have become overpriced over the years so even more expensive is definitely not worth it.
Megan Y.
Is this flavor good, and if not what flavor would you recommend?