Pringles® Loaded Baked Potato

by Pringles

Life is too short to do anything “unloaded.” So we piled on so much flavor you’ll think this crisp came from a fine restaurant. Soon you’ll be asking, “Pringles® Loaded Baked Potato, where have you been all my life?” Right here on the grocery store shelf, my friend. We’ve been right here all along.

When will there be more flavors[brand:pringles]?
Which is your favorite flavor of Pringle’s other than this special one?
Los ingredientes son peligrosos??
Start your review of Pringles® Loaded Baked Potato!
How would you rate this product?
Myra M.
Riverdale, GA
Pringles® Loaded Baked Potato uploaded by Myra M.
Tasty....took a few chips for my taste buds to get adjusted. But once you start eating them you just cant stop. Yummy
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
It taste just like a baked potato without the sour cream which is awesome being that I hate sour cream
Natosha H.
Independence , KY
I love Pringles. And these were actually pretty good. If you like Pringles and you like loaded baked potatoes, you'll love these
Cassy C.
Rosemead, CA
My fsvortie chips! It's so good and crunchy and delicious! I would eat this everyday if it was healthy
Chelsea W.
Bloomington, IL
Everyone in my household eats Pringles. We were excited to try this flavor of Pringles, but found it to be disappointing. This flavor tastes more like salt than anything potato-related. I probably won't buy this flavor again.
Amy W.
Searcy, AR
One of my personal favorites. A chip that tastes like a loaded baked potato. You just can't go wrong. I have to watch my self with these because I can't stop with eating just a few!
johanna G.
Tastes so good i cant stop eating it. Its cheap and its satisfying. What else could anyone want?
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,552 reviews
Tastes great. Very flavorful. I can eat the whole can in one session. But I would share if friends were around. :)
Carla P.
Goldsboro, NC
These are so good! You can really taste the bacon and cheese flavors but they aren't too heavy handed they are a great deal and you really cannot stop eating them. I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Ciara J.
Westville, IL
I usually love Pringles but this flavor was not my favorite, i will continue to eat chips from this brand thougj