BY PRINGLES

Life is too short to do anything “unloaded.” So we piled on so much flavor you’ll think this crisp came from a fine restaurant. Soon you’ll be asking, “Pringles® Loaded Baked Potato, where have you been all my life?” Right here on the grocery store shelf, my friend. We’ve been right here all along.

• I normally really like Pringles especially the BBQ and th...1 Answers
  • Do these chips taste like a baked potato2 Answers
Britnee O.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Publix
A WHOLE SNACK!!!! Pringle’s is amazing! They actual put chips in there like they should, and it’s not $5 for a bag! I love it. This flavor is my go to, it’s so good. You could eat a whole can if you aren’t careful.
Cori C.
Slidell, LA
The pringles loaded baked potato flavor is one of my favorites. Great bacon taste is prominently featured in this light crispy snack. Great blend and not over bearing
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
These taste alrite, not one my favorites but there not that bad. Doesn't really taste like a baked potato
Does taste cheesey though which is a plus for sure.
I'd only buy again if it was the only kind to choose from in the storw or i was in the mood for them

Ronnie P.
These potato chips, I was skeptical at first, but, they are quite delicious! You get the onion flavor but also a Smokey “bacon” flavor too and some cheese powder... a stoners dream chip. Feeling really adventurous? Dip in sour cream! Yum!
Bayleigh S.
Loaded baked potato Pringles are so flavorful and definitely exceeded my expectations on how well they were going to taste. I absolutely love these chips and will be buying for a very long time
Rose C.
Hedgesville, WV
They don't really taste like a baked potato, but it doesn't have that cheesy bacon flavor and that is amazing on its own. If you want a snack that will end your craving for a baked potato, this is the one right here. One of my favorite Pringle flavors that they make. If you like cheese and bacon flavoring, you will love this snack.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
These are so good! You can really taste the bacon and cheese flavors but they aren't too heavy handed they are a great deal and you really cannot stop eating them. I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Taylor B.
Pine Bluff, AR
This use to be my favorite flavors of Pringles, but when I purchased them two weeks ago, they didn't seem to taste the way I remembered.  The flavor is pretty lackluster and they seemed to have gotten stale, even with the container closed. I probably won't buy this flavor again for a long time.
Yvon R.
colorado
I am a big Fan of Pringles for my Chips, my Favorite is Honey Mustard but I tried the Loaded Baked Potato flavor and it is exactly what it says !!!  It tastes just like the great flavors on a loaded baked potato !!   try it as soon as you can, you won't be disappointed !!
Sarah T.
Gainesville, FL
Out of all the new flavors of Pringles, this one is my absolute favorite! I love how salty it is, but it has a hint of smoky bacon in the background that makes it taste more like a loaded baked potato. If you like Pringles and baked potatoes, you’ll more than likely enjoy these.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
Do these chips taste like a baked potato
char B.
I normally really like Pringles especially the BBQ and the sour cream and onion. Is this flavor any good? Does it actually taste anything like a baked potato?