BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelloggs Family Rewards®Collection points. Earn rewards. Go to kfr.com to learn more.

Nazia t.
Jeddah, Jeddah
I am addicted to chips. When it comes to pringles. I cant say NO to it . i like to eat it with salsa and cream cheese sometimes
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Amanda S.
These taste great. I love that these chips aren’t greasy and the small containers are the perfect portion size. They’re also great to pack as a snack in a kid’s lunch box or for work.
Sonia H.
Modesto
I absolutelyblove buying these. Even the other flavors...the packaging is perfect to take as a snavk..And a perfect amount. It's a good way to protect the chips from getting smashed.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Sour Cream and Onion flavor is one of my oldest daughters favorites! She takes them to school as a snack almost every day!
Britney B.
My favorite chips! Good flavor but not to salty! Taste so good! Would for sure recommend
☮Mar y.
Cromwell, CT
Los amo!! Son mis favoritos, el BBQ tambien pero este sabor es mi favorito. Aparte qu eli puedes encontrar en cualquier lugar
pringles are one of my favorite types of chips! i love their texture, though they may not be a healthy snack they are improving them to make them not as bad. the only thing they would need to improve is getting the pringles out of the box i always get my hand stuck.
diede h.
Mechelen
I don't really like the taste of the chips but I would understand ic other people would like it but I definitely don't.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Pringles are one of my favorite chips! Their thin shape and lightness is perfect for on the go , and also for those who want to cut down on weight but not lose chips all together.  delicious!
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
These look yummy! How do they taste?