BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelloggs Family Rewards®Collection points. Earn rewards. Go to kfr.com to learn more.

Nazia t.
Jeddah, Jeddah
I am addicted to chips. When it comes to pringles. I cant say NO to it . i like to eat it with salsa and cream cheese sometimes
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Sonia H.
Modesto
I absolutelyblove buying these. Even the other flavors...the packaging is perfect to take as a snavk..And a perfect amount. It's a good way to protect the chips from getting smashed.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Sour Cream and Onion flavor is one of my oldest daughters favorites! She takes them to school as a snack almost every day!
Britney B.
My favorite chips! Good flavor but not to salty! Taste so good! Would for sure recommend
abouzzi M.
Biougra, Chtouka ait baha
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
pringles are one of my favorite types of chips! i love their texture, though they may not be a healthy snack they are improving them to make them not as bad. the only thing they would need to improve is getting the pringles out of the box i always get my hand stuck.
hannah b.
statesville, NC
Pringles are one of my favorite chips! Their thin shape and lightness is perfect for on the go , and also for those who want to cut down on weight but not lose chips all together.  delicious!
Alyssa P.
Pine city , MN
Why is it everytime I buy these and open them they never last more than a day in my house? Haha they are so addicting. My favorite snack chip for sure. I remember them being my dads favorite as well so I get a little nostalgia when eating them 😂
Miranda V.
These are great and a little healthier than the regular ones however I don't think they have much flavor
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
These look yummy! How do they taste?