BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelloggs Family Rewards®Collection points. Earn rewards. Go to kfr.com to learn more.

hannah b.
statesville, NC
Pringles are one of my favorite chips! Their thin shape and lightness is perfect for on the go , and also for those who want to cut down on weight but not lose chips all together.  delicious!
pringles are one of my favorite types of chips! i love their texture, though they may not be a healthy snack they are improving them to make them not as bad. the only thing they would need to improve is getting the pringles out of the box i always get my hand stuck.
Alyssa P.
Pine city , MN
Why is it everytime I buy these and open them they never last more than a day in my house? Haha they are so addicting. My favorite snack chip for sure. I remember them being my dads favorite as well so I get a little nostalgia when eating them 😂
India l.
Very good, healthy-ish, it us easy to travel with. Portion controled. I love the flavor and the crunch. You are not paying for sit. They fill them up to the top. Yummy, quick, easy, snack!
Jordan J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These are my favorite snack to have after a long day. My mom packed them in my lunch growing up and they have become a comfort food. My whole family loves them as well.
aly h.
My 3 year old son lives for the sour cream and onion pringles. It has been his favorite snack since he was able to chew it. My friend and I were laughing one time, because if I never needed to distract him for a few seconds to do something, I would ask if he wanted pringles, give him some, then run to what it was I needed to do lol.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I love my Pringles! Who doesn't? Lol sour cream and onion is not my favorite but anything spicy is. They are delicious and satisfying for a go to snack or party platter. I always buy Pringles when I go grocery shopping. The flavors they are coming out with are incredible and affordable.
Tania T.
Great price. Crispy, salty, and sour creamy. Pringles always make a great snack. You have to put the lid back on pretty quick to keep yourself from eating them all! Tehe Actually don't or you'll end up fighting with your little sibling about who will get more
Ashley P.
BRISTOL, TN
You better believe if you come to my house you will find at least one canister of Pringles in my cabinet. My 4 yr old son loves this flavor chips. He is a dedicated chip eater anyways but these are such a great taste. Light/Airy/Crispy. We buy this over and over at our local Walmart.
Katie C.
You can ever go wrong with sour cream and onion. Pringles has done a great job in making it just right! And who doesn't love their packaging? It's always easy to throw in the car for an after school snack and not have to worry about them getting crushed.
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
These look yummy! How do they taste?