BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelloggs Family Rewards®Collection points. Earn rewards. Go to kfr.com to learn more.

Katie C.
You can ever go wrong with sour cream and onion. Pringles has done a great job in making it just right! And who doesn't love their packaging? It's always easy to throw in the car for an after school snack and not have to worry about them getting crushed.
Barbara L.
I love Pringles sour cream and onion potato crisps. I've been eating Pringles for many years. They are very reasonably priced. I love that I can stack them so they make them less messy. They are very delicious.  I've been buying Pringles for years.
Farrah B.
If you like thin chips this is the way to go. Personally my favorite is the sour cream & onion. Easy for on the go & you don't have to worry about the packaging crushing your chips because it comes in a cardboard tube. I had been eating this brand of junk for since I was little. Very good chips &have been around for a while.
Andrea R.
Manor, TX
Literally eating these right now and can't stop! Thought I would try these for my daughter sense I don't want her eating so much salty foods looked at the back saw the sodium levels wasn't so higher and fell in love with the flavor more than the original Sour Cream and Onion.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
These little tubs are addicting... only problem is that there aren't enough in there to satisfy me! Amazing salty sour cream & onion flavor, and nice crunchy chip that Pringles has always provided. Great for lunch boxes and after-school snacks!
Mandy B.
Carencro
Love Pringles, they are just the right amount of crispy. The flavor is downright amazing. These small packs keep aren't too big or too small. Sour cream is my favorite flavor although,  there are several other Pringles flavors, that are just as delightful. Pringles are, by far, my most favorite chip!
Mikaelanne T.
San Bernardino, CA
 I love Pringles. I particularly love the sour cream and onion. They were very delicious and I have bought them numerous times  they always meet my expectations I don't think any product compares to Pringles. I would recommend these they are so good and addicting lol
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
Pringles are a good go to when you want something salty. I like the sour cream and onion best. They are more exciting than original but not too overpowering. Definitely not something you should have everyday, but a good snack when you want something like that.
Alex P.
I really am NOT a salt fan. But I love love love this flavor. I am so happy they made a lightly salted version. It's way easier to eat for me than the regular sour cream and onion. I would definitely recommend this to people who aren't big salt my foods!
Syedia A.
I love Pringles so much, they were my childhood chips! I love how there is never air in the tin so people pay for what they get! My favorite is sour cream and onion but I have had the original ones and they still have flavor to them! Anyone that is looking for a midnight snack should get these !
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
These look yummy! How do they taste?