Pringles® Lightly Salted Original Potato Crisps uploaded by Sharon S.Pringles® Lightly Salted Original Potato Crisps uploaded by Stacy S.Pringles® Lightly Salted Original Potato Crisps uploaded by Ty S.

BY PRINGLES #79 in Chips

Hold the salt, my hands are too busy with these delicious crisps. Lightly Salted Original Pringles capture the potato flavor you love with just a hint of salt, so now feeling good can also taste great.

• Does anyone else prefer the lightly salted flavor over the original?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are my favorite I can never have a few once I start I cant stop I normally finish the whole thing " in 1 review
  • "They are very good." in 1 review
Faisal A.
Palmdale
Always have truly been a fan of Pringles. I have always been a fan of the packaging because it encourages me to not eat the entire package in one sitting as you can seal it off and save it for later without the worry of the chips becoming stale. I love the low salt version of Pringles as it is less salty but still packed with great flavor!
Leyton W.
Mineola, TX
Lightly salted Pringles are the best in my opinion because they just offer a better potato chip that doesn’t load your pallet down with tons of salts and fats. The calories aren’t even that bad, compared to the original chip, I can eat a lot more chips for equal to that amount of Orginal Pringles.
Cally 🌸.
Tell me one person who doesn't like to eat Pringles please these chips taste amazing and the packaging allows you to get a lot of chips because it's not just a bag of air
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
For those of you who love Pringles but hate when the salt makes your lips feel gross/numb (you know what I'm talking about lol), this is the perfect alternative. It has the great same flavor but you can eat them all if you choose and no pain around the mouth! :D I highly recommend this product.
Kaitlyn K.
New Bern, NC
I really like these pringles because they are vegetarian and not super bad for you. These chips met my expectations and tasted pretty good even without the added salt. All of the ingredients were pretty clean so you could eat these chips without feeling guilty about it later.
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
I can’t tell a difference between the light and the originals. They both have a really good flavor! I just wish the canisters were bigger. It’s hard to get the chips out unless you turn the can on it’s side and let the chips fall out! Great as a snack or as a side!
KC C.
Half the salt and a whole lotta Pringles! This is definitely a win win for me. I am a really simple person, so having light snacks light this works well for me. I love all original plain salted Pringles. I strongly advise everyone to give them a try!
vanessa t.
These are my favorites! I’m really picky with salty things and these are great, usually when J eat salty things my lips start to like sting but with these it’s not the case! So I’d for sure recommend them! Of course always less salt is better for anyone!
Daltry L.
Polo, IL
Pringles chips are one of my favorite chips I always buy them from dollar general because they are always a dollar and they provide every flavor.

I think they should start making a baked version because they would be even tastier and lower in calories.
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Just as good as original, you don't miss the salt but it's nice knowing you're not consuming as much salt. Pringles are a different chip, they're more light and delicate than some heartier chips. They're also hard to resist eating the whole can 😩
Brittany R.
Commerce, GA
Does anyone else prefer the lightly salted flavor over the original?