Pringles® Lightly Salted Original Potato Crisps uploaded by Sharon S.Pringles® Lightly Salted Original Potato Crisps uploaded by Stacy S.Pringles® Lightly Salted Original Potato Crisps uploaded by Ty S.

BY PRINGLES

Hold the salt, my hands are too busy with these delicious crisps. Lightly Salted Original Pringles capture the potato flavor you love with just a hint of salt, so now feeling good can also taste great.

Pringles® Lightly Salted Original Potato Crisps
  • "These are my favorite I can never have a few once I start I cant stop I normally finish the whole thing " in 1 review
  • "They are very good." in 1 review
Joel R.
Austin, TX
Okay so, these aren’t too bad. Still salted which is good and actually I don’t think they’re actually that light on the salt, but more light on the flavor. They’re just kind of bland, but still not bad because they’re salted. I guess if you’re looking for a “lighter” option this is the route to go, but really, just get the original ones or any other flavor for that matter.
Tanna H.
Broadway
I prefer the lightly salted Pringles over the regular. My husband brought them home one day and I was skeptical but they ended up being a new favorite for me. I feel like Pringles price point has stayed great over the years and the quality has also stayed the same.
Shannon R.
Virginia Beach, VA
One of my all time favorites and one I absolutely crave for and can afford every where I shop fabulous flavor consistent quality and excellent packaging that keeps the chips fresh can’t imagine my life without them honestly
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
I can’t tell a difference between the light and the originals. They both have a really good flavor! I just wish the canisters were bigger. It’s hard to get the chips out unless you turn the can on it’s side and let the chips fall out! Great as a snack or as a side!
Meagan G.
Fremont
Potato chips are great but sometimes when you eat them on their own the salt can become overbearing. Coming across lightly salted potato chips was amazing. I can munch on these as a snack without needing to chug a gallon of water to parch the salty flavor.
vanessa t.
These are my favorites! I’m really picky with salty things and these are great, usually when J eat salty things my lips start to like sting but with these it’s not the case! So I’d for sure recommend them! Of course always less salt is better for anyone!
Daltry L.
Polo, IL
Pringles chips are one of my favorite chips I always buy them from dollar general because they are always a dollar and they provide every flavor.

I think they should start making a baked version because they would be even tastier and lower in calories.
A G.
These are so good. I usually need two. I can eat these any time of the day. They are perfectly salted. I love the tall calendar container. Easy for popping in my purse
Mara L.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love pringles! The lightly salted is nice - doesn’t leave your mouth as dried out and briney as the original. Tastes best when chips are eaten two at a time, stacked ends on-top of eachother so the eater looks as if they have duck lips. Happy snacking!
Sara S.
Monroe, GA
These are literally my favorite chips. On every road trip I HAVE to stop somewhere to get these. I feel like they are not near as greasy as normal chips so it makes me feel better about myself 😂 I highly recommend these chips for anyone who is thinking of buying them!
Brittany R.
Commerce, GA
Does anyone else prefer the lightly salted flavor over the original?