Pringles® Lightly Salted Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps uploaded by Stacy Michele S.Pringles® Lightly Salted Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps uploaded by Sherri C.

BY PRINGLES

Not even a bad pun is cheesier than the flavor packed into the new Lightly Salted Cheese Pringles® And you can smile because they’re low-sodium. So choose your favorite camera filter, grab some Pringles® and say Cheese.

Miranda V.
I like the flavor of these because my mouth doesn't burn from the salt, since these don't contain as much salt. They are easy to remove and are generally whole chips instead of pieces.
Sarah E.
French changing my diet to a healthier option. I buy these Pringles. Who hit the spot . And they're still taste even though they're low sodium. [product:pringles-lightly-salted-cheddar-cheese-potato-crisps]
galina s.
Wilmington
I love chips. But, if you think so, then I adore all the most harmful. Of course, everyone can say that the chips are very harmful, they can not be eaten, they contain many additives and flavor enhancers, but still many continue to eat them. I'm not an exception.I tried a lot of different chips, but the most favorite are the potato chips Pringles "Sour cream and onion". They have amazing taste, not intrusive, not sharp. Excellent as a snack for beer, or just for a snack. Convenient packaging in the form of a cylinder, tightly closed with a lid. If not everyone ate chips, then you do not have to worry that they will damp. Although rarely it happens that the chips remain.
Alicia S.
Though naysayers are no doubt riled (and probably still whining about Sour Cream & Onion), I do decree that Cheddar Cheese brings out the full potential of everything Pringles can be. The flavor of the Original -- that potato taste coupled with enough salt to last Bambi a winter -- meshes beautifully with a generous dusting of bright-orange cheddar dust that melts in your mouth. When you inevitably get to the pile of broken chips at the bottom of the can, they somehow get even better. I recommend shaking the can until it's a drinkable dust of chips and cheese.
Brewing W.
Oldtown, MD
These are pretty good if you are watching your salt intake. They have just the right amount of salt. I personally love pringles but the original was just too much salt for me so I bought these and I think they are great for your money and I would recommend to others to try also.
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
I love pringles any day . It's coz they are crisp and really thin exactly how I like . They are slightly pricier than other brands in the market but I would still buy these once in a while. I like the cheese flavors they come out with and will buy it again. For $1 the quantity you get is almost half that you can get in other regular chips packets. I still buy them once in a while !
Taylor M.
San Diego
I have always enjoyed Pringles ever since I was in grade school. I particularly enjoy that they sell them in individual packages such as this. I find these to be reasonably priced and I would recommend to individuals with kids for their lunches. Although they aren't the healthiest of snacks they would be good for an occasional treat.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
My grandpa used to always get cheddar cheese Pringles and I loved them and now I still do! They have a great flavor to them and there's also a lot of other flavors they have that I love! I usually find these at Walmart or other stores nearby.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I prefer the lightly salted because I am on a low sodium diet. It still has more sodium than I should have, but it's better than regular chips. I enjoy the flavor and like that it doesn't have an overly salty taste. I would definitely recommend for a little snack.
Cohen N.
Defiance, OH
cannot buy their position, nor do we manipulate or inflate a company's ranking for financial gain. BestCompany.comAs part of our service, we attempt to partner with all the companies that we review, and may get compensated when you click or call them from our site; however, regardless of any current, past, or future financial arrangements, companies listed on