Pringles® Lightly Salted Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps uploaded by Stacy Michele S.

BY PRINGLES

Not even a bad pun is cheesier than the flavor packed into the new Lightly Salted Cheese Pringles® And you can smile because they’re low-sodium. So choose your favorite camera filter, grab some Pringles® and say Cheese.

Sarah E.
French changing my diet to a healthier option. I buy these Pringles. Who hit the spot . And they're still taste even though they're low sodium. [product:pringles-lightly-salted-cheddar-cheese-potato-crisps]
Alicia S.
Though naysayers are no doubt riled (and probably still whining about Sour Cream & Onion), I do decree that Cheddar Cheese brings out the full potential of everything Pringles can be. The flavor of the Original -- that potato taste coupled with enough salt to last Bambi a winter -- meshes beautifully with a generous dusting of bright-orange cheddar dust that melts in your mouth. When you inevitably get to the pile of broken chips at the bottom of the can, they somehow get even better. I recommend shaking the can until it's a drinkable dust of chips and cheese.
Brewing W.
These are pretty good if you are watching your salt intake. They have just the right amount of salt. I personally love pringles but the original was just too much salt for me so I bought these and I think they are great for your money and I would recommend to others to try also.
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
I love pringles any day . It's coz they are crisp and really thin exactly how I like . They are slightly pricier than other brands in the market but I would still buy these once in a while. I like the cheese flavors they come out with and will buy it again. For $1 the quantity you get is almost half that you can get in other regular chips packets. I still buy them once in a while !
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
My grandpa used to always get cheddar cheese Pringles and I loved them and now I still do! They have a great flavor to them and there's also a lot of other flavors they have that I love! I usually find these at Walmart or other stores nearby.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I prefer the lightly salted because I am on a low sodium diet. It still has more sodium than I should have, but it's better than regular chips. I enjoy the flavor and like that it doesn't have an overly salty taste. I would definitely recommend for a little snack.
Casey D.
Louisville, KY
Sometimes cheddar cheese chips can be a bit overbearing. As for these crisps, they are the right combination of both. You can eat more than a few without feeling like you licked a block of cheese powder. These are my go to snack when I need something cheesy and salty!
Chautoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
I love these so much. Not hard at all. Very light chips and won't put pounds of fat on you. They are good to me because I take them everywhere when i buy them. I never eat a whole can at once because I like to taste them throughout the day once I start eating them. You can't have just one 😎😁
Lisa P.
So good! I hate the canister through because at one point I have to dig my whole arm in there. I finally learned to pour it out into a bowl. It would be nice if they had a way to get the chips when you are reaching the end of the canister. But great for traveling and road trips. affordable and delicious.
Tonya R.
Laurel Hill, FL
This is a staple at our house. Just enough cheddar and lightly salted. I love that I can eat just a few of these and it satisfies. This is a great buy for the price. They pack well for lunches to go. I will definitely buy them again. This can was purchased at Publix.