BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles® Light Fat Free Original Potato Crisps.
50% fewer calories than regular potato chips*.
Look for the flavor seal.
Made with olestra.
0g trans fat.

• Does the fat free take away the regular Pringles taste ?2 Answers
Kylee O.
Nothing beats a can of Pringles. This was my go to summer snack, and it's the best snack ever for sitting by the pool. They are very addicting and very cheap. Love pringles.
Joanie M.
Shippensburg, PA
Pringles Light Fat Free chips are a good dupe for the real thing as far as taste is concerned. The consistency is a bit different, but it's barely noticeable. The one thing I did notice is a weird filmy feeling over my tongue after I eat three or four of them and it's hard to get rid of. If it weren't for that, I would rate these five stars, although the smaller can of Fat Free Pringles is more expensive than the larger can of Original Pringles at Walmart. I'm cheap, so even if they were a five-star experience, I'd probably purchase the Original because it feel like a better value.
Rhonda S.
White City, KS
It is true what they say - Once you Pop you can't stop!  Pringles are by far a favorite chip in our house.  And they aren't super expensive either.  They are delicious and the shape makes them fun to eat.  My children enjoy making duck bills out of them.  lol!  If you haven't eaten Pringles lately, go get yourself a can!
Abbie W.
Coconut Creek, FL
Who doesn't like Pringles? I accidentally bought these Light Fat Free ones at my grocery story one day in a rush and when I opened them after seeing the label almost threw them away, before actually tasting them and realizing that they were pretty damn delicious! I think I would recommend any flavor or kind of a Pringle!
Jacqueline D.
Love this Pringle can. I like, to me, that it doesn't have so much salt, like the original red can. I prefer this, even though it's harder for me to find this one at stores, than the original one. Plus these chips are great, if you have braces like my self and can't have hard chips. Light and thin is perfect.
kamiahlee L.
Lexington, TN
They are actually really really good! They pretty much taste the same to me like the original ones. It has less salt so that's a plus. Every time I'm at Walmart or dollar general I pick up about one or two cans just because I want something a little salty to munch on. I'll never get tired of these babies
Natasha C.
Reading
I love the fat free chip because I can used it with my diet plan. I am a repeat user. This brand is different to anyone in the taste and packaging. The price is higher than regular chip but the quality is unique
Isabella G.
These are a good alternative to the original pringles. I personally find the original more tasty but for those on a diet and those  who (like all of us) find it hard to not eat the entire container in one sitting, you feel less guilty eating these!!!
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
I purchased these at walmart because they were all out of the original and they were even better! I have to keep my sodium levels low or i'll get sick so this is a great alternative for me! Definitely will be purchasing again!
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
I get this for four out of five because it is good but it's not like the Lays chips which is a little bit better so yeah Pringles are good but I'm not totally a Huge fan of them there really good I enjoyed them and their light too.
Vanessa W.
Moultrie, GA
Does the fat free take away the regular Pringles taste ?