BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pop open a can of Pringles Kickin' Chicken Taco and make snack time more fun with the spicy flavor and satisfying crunch of the original stackable potato crisps.

• Does the chips really taste like Chicken taco?3 Answers
  • How are these chips are they good? And are the chips affo...1 Answers
Eva B.
Kent, OH
I love these chips!!! They are not for everyone, but I think they have an amazing chicken taco taste! They are as good as the normal pringles, but the flavor on these is by far my favorite. I recommend them to my boyfriend and he also is hooked on them!! Unfortunately, they aren’t sold in many stores
Michelle C.
Scranton PA
They taste exactly like yummy taco's ! Pringles Kickin Chicken Taco Chips are definitely something you keep going back for! Affordable and always fresh! Once you pop the fun don't stop!
Patricia M.
Abu Dhabi City
The Pringles slogan "once you pop, you can't stop" is true for this flavor (and pretty much any other flavor) of Pringles chips.! The flavor and the crispness of the chips are a perfect side for sandwiches, burgers, other picnic food, or even just as a snack.
jim l.
Riverdale, GA
These chips are amazing!The taste is a bit off from what they promise, and doesn't really remind me of a chicken taco. But they do taste great! The taste reminds me more of nachos than a chicken taco.There's a bit of spice to these, which I love. Not too spicy,just the right amount of heat.
Mariah M.
Houston
Omg,these chips are so good.I love these because you can sercure them when not eating.Also they are super delicious,my whole family loves it.Its like a snack on the go!They are super affordable as well.
Paige K.
actually tastes a lot like tacos I don't know how but it does - I guess the bad thing is that there's a lot of seasoning I had my first chip 2 weeks ago and I didn't think it was gonna be good but I will try it again for sure!
Brian B.
Las Vegas, NV
m a big fan of Pringles and love trying new flavors so I couldn't wait to taste these. Writing objective reviews of food, however, is fairly hard as it pretty much depends on personal preference, either you like it or not. Over the years I noticed that flavors like "hamburger" and other oddities often wind up tasting way off, this one however, does the job rather well. It literally tastes like Tacos. Honestly, it's extremely close. Personally I found it a bit too "kickin", in other words, there is a lot of spice on it, but it is good.
If you like Pringles and are a fan of Mexican food or Tex Mex, this is a fun new flavor you should try :)
Jeffreyairfrance🚨 J.
Spartanburg
Pringles they have many different types they salt and vinegar, BBQ PIZZA flavor you name ingredients they mostly likely will have it , very good my favorite is the salt and vinegar
Thalia A.
I love these literally bought them last night after I got out of work and they are just ugh!!!! Yaaaasssssss I LOVE THEM they taste exactly like chicken tacos and I know for a fact cause my mom makes them a lot they are soo good and the spice level is just right. Although I prefer more spiciness but it's still great ❤️😂😁
Nikki B.
Weybridge, VT
These chicken taco food truck pringles are hands down the most delicious chips I've ever had. I don't know how they manage to make them taste exactly like a chicken taco, but I feel like I could live off them, ha.
Adriana D.
Mérida, Yucatán
Does the chips really taste like Chicken taco?
Carly S.
Portage, PA
How are these chips are they good? And are the chips affordable.