BY PRINGLES

Jackie L.
Foodie Expert
these are very good chips even though they arent made with absolutely no potatoes they have a kick. Are they healthy, I am not sure but my husband loves them, you can almost get them anywhere i get mine at Walmart or Fiesta.
Stephanie K.
Lafitte
I LOVE THESE CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are always so crispy and delicious! The bacon and jalapeño going perfectly together! I could never be disappointed! I would recommend Pringles over any other chips!
Samantha S.
Sonora , CA
Pretty good flavor. However I feel it might be a little overpowering. I am always come back to pringles cause they're sooo easy and cheap and so delicious. I will always love original best though! Would always recommend to others though:)
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Foodie Expert
Do not open the can I repeat do not open the can when she do they will all be gone! I absolutely love these pieces good not overly salty with a hint of jalapeño and bacon.
Denisse A.
Excelente sabor. Me gusta mucho, aunque no me cae del todo bien, tal vez sea por lo del jalapeño. No estoy segura si lo volvería a comprar el cons es que me cae mal y el pro su sabor, es bueno y diferente.
Nastassia A.
El Paso
Such a tasty combo of salty, smoky, and spicy. I found these at Walmart and immediately bought them. They were everything I hoped and more, and everyone I shared with loved them too!
Tori R.
San Jose, CA
Pringles are my favorite snacks for on the go! It's the best chips to get for road trips and with all the different flavors they never get old! Would recommend these chips!
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Foodie Expert
I eat Pringles chips on a regular basis. However at this jalapeño bacon flavor was not my favorite. The bacon tasted fake and it was overly smoky and jalapeño did not help very much. I would not recommend this flavor if you want a jalapeño flavored go with the plane jalapeño.
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Was it a really big fan of Pringles until I tried this kind of Pringles really delicious Skype a spicy but it's OK it's not too spicy like anybody can handle it it's really good and I tend to put sour cream on top of them but it's really delicious
Jo B.
Love Pringles!
AND I always feel like I get more chips than a bag of chips! There easy to take along, especially in the car. However, I do wish Pringles would jump on the band wagon and make a product that was MSG-FREE.
;) hint, hint.