BY PRINGLES

For those who enjoy a good kick in the tongue, we give you a spicy flavor to excite your best buds (taste buds, duh). There’s only one way to find out if you can take the spice.

• About pringle chips in general why is it stacked in the ...2 Answers
shonny R.
California
Purchased at: Kroger
I really like this flavor their not to SPICY as I originally would have thought them to be. Their very tasty, it jalapeño blend taste really good. I would eat them with sides like cheese dip, sour cream , or even a bean dip. Great party treat
Ashley L.
Monteagle, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the jalapeño Pringle’s. They are the perfect amount of spicy and taste very similar to the actual taste of jalapeños. Definitely recommend trying these out.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
Yes! Yes! Yes! First off I didn’t even know Pringles made Jalapeño flavored chips. These are the bomb!!! I love a good spicy chip and it’s hard to find one with that true jalapeño flavor. They either have the flavor but they’re not very hot OR they’re hot but more like a hot sauce flavor. These are the best of both worlds.
Courtney L.
Scenery hill
My all time favorite Pringle ever! I bought a small tube just to try them and I fell in love, went right back in the store and bought $30 worth of them lol. Their really hard to find though. Wish more stores carried them. Me and my husband fight over who's gonna get the last bit.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Pringles  are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Pringles are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
This is literally the only Pringles  flavor I’ll buy! The taste just has this kick and let me tell you I love it. I could literally sit and eat a big tin to myself, but that’s be unhealthy. I have been eating them for a few years now and I’m not tired of them.
Chelsea D.
kansas city
These are really good. They have a slow heat that builds. And you can really taste the jalapeño flavor which is really nice. It’s not my favorite Pringles flavor but it is one of them. I would definitely suggest giving this a try if you like a little bit of spice and you’re looking for something a little bit different.
Maddie S.
Not , pepperiy enough for my taste, its light and but can taste the actual pepper instead of spice. Its kind of disappointing because now i have no reasone not to share
cierra t.
Red Bluff, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
After the first time I tried these I was so addicted to buying them. They are so dang good, but they do get a little spicy after eating so many 😂. Keep a drink on hand.
Meryl D.
Broken Arrow, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite Pringle’s ever!!! The Jalapeños add so much flavor. It exceeded my expectations. I have been a repeat customer since. Like every box, you can stop eating it. I would definitely recommend!
ARSHIA K.
MECCA
About pringle chips in general why is it stacked in the tin can is it meant for the longevity of the product