BY PRINGLES

For those who enjoy a good kick in the tongue, we give you a spicy flavor to excite your best buds (taste buds, duh). There’s only one way to find out if you can take the spice.

• About pringle chips in general why is it stacked in the ...2 Answers
Sarah G.
houston, tx
Yes! Yes! Yes! First off I didn’t even know Pringles made Jalapeño flavored chips. These are the bomb!!! I love a good spicy chip and it’s hard to find one with that true jalapeño flavor. They either have the flavor but they’re not very hot OR they’re hot but more like a hot sauce flavor. These are the best of both worlds.
Courtney L.
Scenery hill
My all time favorite Pringle ever! I bought a small tube just to try them and I fell in love, went right back in the store and bought $30 worth of them lol. Their really hard to find though. Wish more stores carried them. Me and my husband fight over who's gonna get the last bit.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Pringles  are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Pringles are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This is literally the only Pringles  flavor I’ll buy! The taste just has this kick and let me tell you I love it. I could literally sit and eat a big tin to myself, but that’s be unhealthy. I have been eating them for a few years now and I’m not tired of them.
Chelsea D.
kansas city
These are really good. They have a slow heat that builds. And you can really taste the jalapeño flavor which is really nice. It’s not my favorite Pringles flavor but it is one of them. I would definitely suggest giving this a try if you like a little bit of spice and you’re looking for something a little bit different.
Deyanira C.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love love love these chips .... I don’t usually try jalapeño flavored chips but I’m so glad I tried these they are now one of my all time favorite they’re delicious slightly spicy and pair well with almost anything! One of my go tos for sure
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I love love love this flavor of Pringles. A nice slightly spicy kick to it (though I wouldn't mind a bit spicier) and a Jalapeno flavor that genuinely doesn't taste too artificial. A fun alternative to tortilla/corn chips to accompany guacamole.
Shyan M.
My all-time favorite Pringles flavor. This is the best flavor however I just hate how hard it is to find. I can eat an entire container by myself in a day. This is better than other jalapeño chips because I believe they have better flavor.
Katie K.
My grocer doesn't sell these any longer, but they're my husband's favorite type of Pringles. They are spicy enough to be interesting, but not so spicy that they burn your mouth.
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
Kind time of the day dear readers!
Chips Pringles, I consider not exactly chips, but imitation. Because it is pressed "leaves" of puree mashed potato dehydrated with a bunch of additives and not at all beneficial to health. Therefore, I now almost do not eat them. I will not lie earlier, I ate chips more often, but now the tastes have changed and the understanding has come of what everything is made of such products. Why "almost", because very rarely still I allow myself to eat something like that. But I have not bought them for a very long time.
The smell is a bit strange, it does not smell of onion or sour cream. But the smell of some present, I can not understand what.But very convenient packing. If you have not eaten all the chips to the end, you can close and remove until you want to continue eating (protection from moisture and dust).
In general, the result is those who do not follow the healthy diet, then of course you can gnaw occasionally. But I do not advise you to abuse such products.
Be healthy and eat more correct foods!
ARSHIA K.
MECCA
About pringle chips in general why is it stacked in the tin can is it meant for the longevity of the product

Walmart