BY PRINGLES

Sweet and savory is what the people want, so we’re giving it to them with a crisp that doesn’t take sides. You want it all? Pringles® has it covered – with both Honey and Mustard flavor in one can. Life is good.

Shannon S.
Flint, MI
Once you pop you really can't stop. I spend most of my day in a vehicle for work. I constantly am looking for portable snacks that won't bake my fingers all messy. This fits the bill. The honey mustard flavor isn't too strong and doesnt coat my fingers the way some snack foods do. The container fits in a cup holder and helps keep the pruduct grim being smashed in my bag.
avondia l.
Irvine, KY
Definitely one of my favorite chips. Tastes just like honey mustard which makes me like them even more. Definitely bursting with flavor as they say on the tube. Would recommend 10/10 to anyone who loves honey mustard.
Hannah W.
Pringles are one of the only chips that I enjoy. They do not get stuck in your mouth or teeth. They do not stain your fingers. They also fill the container with chips and not air. The price is cheaper than almost any other brand for what you get. Honey mustard is one of my favorite flavors and when they cravings get weird I put actual mustard on them.
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Some people may not find these to be all that great but I love them. I ate these all throughout college because of the price and they go good with my turkey sandwiches. Not every chip has enough seasoning but that’s ok because I like to taste the chip flavor as well. Pair these with your favorite sub and you’re good to go.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
I have yet to encounter a better honey mustard chip product. I do not regularly like honey mustard or honey mustard flavored foods,  Pringles® Honey Mustard Potato Crisps does it right! These could be a bit cheaper considering the amount of product you receive. I will continue to buy!
Tiffini H.
So yummy! These chips fulfill the cravings for a balance of sweet and crunchy. They are addictive! I enjoy them in on a turkey sandwich and by themselves. They are a perfect addition to any sandwich. The flavor is not overbearing and has the perfect amount of sweet (honey), and mustard.
Raquel R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it love it one of my best, every time I go to Walmart I stack on these, love the flavor the crunchiness, OMG if you haven't try it yet you definitely have to.
Cara M.
Topsham, ME
MY ALL TME FAVORITE PRINGLES!! I don’t even know what to write for a review other than I am obsessed with them! I could eat a whole can of these in one sitting and crave them for days after! They have a nice strong flavor and definitely aren’t lacking in that department. I just wish they were a little cheaper, had more sales on them and that more stores carried the honey mustard flavor... there’s only one store near me that carries them 😭
Julie J.
This seems to my craving chips. I love that they are sweet and sour at the same time. Lately I seem to be buying them. No I don't that they are healthy but do satisfy a craving. They are reasonably priced and can be found at any store. Yummy and tasty :)
Adrian L.
I buy these every time I go shopping. The flavor is perfect, not too sweet, not too salty. You definitely can’t just have a few. I will keep buying these until they don’t make them anymore and then smuggle them out if Mexico.
Miranda R.
I really like honey Mustad pretzels and was wondering if these are similar? I have never seen or tried them before.
Alba V.
Fuenlabrada, Madrid
Algún hispano hablante que las haya probado me podría decir a que saben (si os recuerda a alguna salsa) o si os ha gustado? Y si alguien las ha conprado en establecimiento, dónde ha sido? Gracias