Pringles® Honey Mustard

by Pringles

Sweet and savory is what the people want. So we're giving it to them with a crisp that doesn't take sides.You want it all? Pringles® has it covered - with both Honey and Mustard flavor in one can. Life is good when you've got Pringles® Honey Mustard flavored potato crisps.

Are these like discontinued ? Within the last year I can't find them anywhere : Walmart and Dollar General where I use to get them. They are my favorite flavor and I am extremely sad I can't find them, and forget Amazon I am not paying 40 dollars.
I really like honey Mustad pretzels and was wondering if these are similar? I have never seen or tried them before.
Algún hispano hablante que las haya probado me podría decir a que saben (si os recuerda a alguna salsa) o si os ha gustado? Y si alguien las ha conprado en establecimiento, dónde ha sido? Gracias
Start your review of Pringles® Honey Mustard!
How would you rate this product?
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
These are the best flavor of Pringles, hands down. The seasoning on the chips is very strong and they use a lot, which makes them taste so good and very addictive.I used to buy these a lot at Dollar General/Walmart but within the last year I can't find them anywhere, which is extremely weird. Does Anyone else have this issue ?
Melissa B.
Okemos, MI
Pringles® Honey Mustard uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I have always been a pringles fan. I just randomly stopped eating them as a snack though. My favorite flavor is honey mustard. The taste is amazing and the price is very reasonable. Packaging hasn’t been updated in years but I like that because I remember they look how they did so long ago! Yummy!!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,401 reviews
Pringles® Honey Mustard uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite chips to eat and sometimes I eat the whole things and I have no regrets absolutely the beat chips I’ve eaten.
Kayla R.
Ravenna, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously one of the best Pringles that I have ever had and I don’t even like honey mustard. My boyfriend made me try it and I fell in love. I buy it all the time. Hands-down one of the best flavored Pringles made❤️❤️
Karena D.
New York
Pringles® Honey Mustard uploaded by Karena D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing flavor. I’m obsessed with Pringles but these are the best flavor I’ve tasted. The entire chip is packed with flavor. A unique taste for those honey mustard lovers. It’s not too strong of a taste but just right.
dee R.
Hubert, NC
Pringles® Honey Mustard uploaded by dee R.
The mustard flavor really comes through and taste like real yellow mustard. I don’t taste any honey but it is a good chip. Pringles Honey Mustard Potato Crisps. #snacktime #latenightsnack
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love Pringles!  They are my absolute favorite type of traditional chips.  I have tried many of their flavors and never found one that was disappointing!  The Honey Mustard flavor is unique and very delicious!  I am so happy I stumbled upon this flavor.
khensa M.
CA, Bakersfield
These are great especially with a sandwich or if you just want to snack it up. Tastes very good with something or by itself
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
Not my favorite flavor of Pringles but they're pretty dang good. I'm the type of person who will pour an entire thing of honey mustard over her chicken or salad so I think I overhyped myself when I picked these up. Nevertheless they're still really good!
Kristen D.
Oakton, VA
Pringles® Honey Mustard uploaded by Kristen D.
I like Pringle’s and this is the best flavor, they are less greasy than normal chips and usually $1.50 it’s an impulse buy that doesn’t feel like a splurge.