BY PRINGLES

Baked snack sticks, artificial flavour, sweetened with sugar/glucose-fructose and sucralose. see more...

Taliyah d.
111 Noah’s way
Hbdbbd vd hisvchd. Sh sh sh. Sh have hbd his bs bjs nah such hcgh yuch. Bug hh h h ghvtb yh t h gn h th hh htbrbth h. Ht bybynthh vcfg h. H hh b hi jjj hehhdjjdn usbh gudbhe huevybehu day dhubdu heyy eyv b sh beg sh ruby gn is h r
Chelsea C.
Wallington, NJ
I haven't seen these in a while but when I say I used to buy a new box of these every 2 weeks for a school snack im telling the truth. These sticks are so smooth tasting with the perfect amount of sweetness. After having one pack it's hard not to grab another. They are easy to pack (make sure you don't squish them as the sticks will break than become messy to eat) this was my go to snack in college between classes and when sharing them everyone always wanted more. AMAZING PRODUCT PRINGLES!!!
Aidan B.
Oh my god these are literally the best food on the market I have bought these millions of times and loved it and there super affordable and not expensive at all their like 3$ the ingredients are pretty much wheat and amazingness I would definetly reccomend this to others thankyou
Samantha G.
Summersville, WV
These are so good! And kids love them! I ate these when I was in elementary school and all of my friends had them too. We shared and always enjoyed lunch with these. They are super good for on the go and if you're diabetic and need sugar instantly? These are amazing!
Heather B.
Fort Wayne
The first time I tasted these I wasn't sure about them. I gave a pack to my (then 5 years old) daughter and she hit it right on the nose for what these taste like. BISCUITS!!! These taste like delicious honey butter biscuits. We love them in my house and I can never keep enough boxes around.
Karis H.
Clover, SC
These are a great snack! They are easy to grab on the go and easy to eat on the go! They are also not the worst thing to eat so feel free to give them as snacks to your kids. They are affordable also!
Reneka I.
Longview, TX
Such a convenient, yummy, and VERY addicting snack! It's very lightweight so it's not heavy and unhealthy! I love the honey and butter flavors, there's quite of few products like this out there but none as yummy as these!
Cristal R.
This a go to snack for any part of the day. Kids love them. Dip them with actual honey & peanut butter to give added flavor. Price is not bad! Use coupons to get it free.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
These things are addictive and delicious. Perfect treat that is both savory and sweet. Great for packed lunches, picnics, and hiking. Also great for little ones too!
rachael n.
minden
Great snack for games! Quick, simple and delicious! I LOVE these. I could sit down and probably eat the whole box! And they aren't high in carbs. Healthy and yummy!