Pringles® Honey Butter Baked Crispy Stix 16 ct Box uploaded by Huda S.

BY PRINGLES

Artificially flavored. see more...

Daphney J.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
Omg these are the perfect snacks on the go. They sweet honey flavor is so good. I purchased mine at Walmart. I'd say the only bad thing about is I wish there was more in one bag lol
Chelan H.
Foodie Expert
These are an interesting snack. After buying such a large quantity to try, I'll be honest to say that they weren't my favorite. They tasted fine but they didn't fill me up at all. I don't know if I would buy them again because I would just rather have something else.
Kie'ra R.
Elgin, SC
These are really really good !
It's a good light snack and even though it doesn't fill you up, it puts enough in your belly to hold you over to the next available meal. I love the taste, you can taste the honey most of all but it's not an overbarring taste.
Bridgie P.
rocklin
this tastes so good. i think it's cool that they came out with something sweet. it is a hit or miss with a lot of people- tgey either love it or hate it. Fortunately for me, i really like it. it was delicious and i reccomend it to people with a sweet tooth.
jillian s.
These are some of my absolute favorite chips. They have a delicious taste which keeps you coming back for more. Very affordable and in a great package so it's easy to transport to school or work. These will always be a favorite of mine.
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is my favorite snack of all times, my favorite Pringle item from the brand, they are not too sweet or not to salty, they are just right. And they are quite addicting I might add, and they are definitely worth giving a try.
Lacy O.
Corvallis
When I went down to visit California my grandma had these and I loved them. They are so good that we would run out of them very quickly. The cons might be that they are very small which leads to you wanting more
Amber B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I was skeptical how these would taste while buying these, since I am used to the original Pringle chips, but they are actually really good! They remind me a lot of the snack pocky, without the chocolate.
Elizabeth Q.
I bought these out to try them but didnt like them too much my sons didn't like them either. I perfer the chips. These were more like crackers and not much flavor.
Brittany L.
Cheektowaga, NY
These used to be my favorite snack to pack in my school lunch. The honey flavor is like eating dessert it's savory yet sweet and buttery and just overall a really fun and convenient snack to eat. Pairs really well with fruit or even a dip.