Pringles® Grilled Ham & Cheese

by Pringles

Which is your favorite flavor of Pringle’s other than this creative one?
Ham and cheese? Are these as bad as they sound?
Are these worth the money?
Start your review of Pringles® Grilled Ham & Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Noemi U.
Santa Maria
I've always loved pringles, the have so many favors to choose from, they light and not always broken. They're my go to chips when I need to satisfying snack. Also good with dips and kids love them
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
Great and delicious snack for kids to take to school, my daughter loves it. I won't say it is healthy to eat a lot and every day but it is a quick snack that saves you time.
tako M.
Brooklyn, NY
AH, THE REAL CHEESE CRISPS :) me and my husband love them very very much, it entertains us and gives a feeling of joy when you watch TV or a movie :) similar with other products it has very crunchy taste and I recommend it to other couples , enjoy it :)
April W.
These are so gross. I mean I don't know what I was thinking. Ham and cheese? Maybe I should have just made a sandwich of ham and cheese and got the original flavor of pringles?! I like this brand but this particular flavor was just blah. So bad. Not going to buy it again.
Nila M.
New Iberia, LA
The only chips that don't sell air shut out the Pringles forgiven as chips it's just the diameter of your Pringle can it's too small for a hand
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
These are so good! they are so delicious, the falvor of the cheese and the grilled ham is perfect, I really love these pringles
Laura M.
Very good for snacks and to share with friends. And up to satiate hunger. It's delicious. Recommended!!!
Priscila C.
Chelmsford, MA
The chips brand never fails to be desired. They are delicious and cheap! Always easy to find in stores and easy to carry package.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I don't know why I thought these would taste good- I normally don't make grilled cheese with ham or any meats on them, but I somehow got these in a recent grocery haul, and found that I really disliked them. They tasted too salty, not sure if that was the "meat' flavor or the 'cheese'flavor...but they just weren't my favorite...and that'd okay! If you ended up liking them, good for you! I just wouldn't go running to the store to get these because of that fact, nor would I recommend them to friends or family members.
Kelsey W.
Honestly gross... this tastes like salty nothing-ness! Grilled ham & cheese? I'm not even sure how this is possible....