BY PRINGLES #39 in Chips

Pringles grab & go sour cream & onion potato chips 2.5 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Chantelle S.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and so fun! I usually will pick these up as we head out to a picnic or for a trip to the beach. These are not the healthiest of snacks, but they aren’t too bad either. My kids and I love making duck faces with these! These are so worth the fun and enjoyment my kids have eating these! And they are great to pack for a trip because the container won’t get crushed too easily and is resealable! Great for on the go snacking!
Roshni A.
These are delicious. The flavour is bold and interesting. A little cheese and oniony, but just different enough to be interesting. I like them a lot. They look a little anemic, but the colour suits the flavour.

And they’re nice and crunchy. Eaten one by one they soften up quickly, but eaten in stacks they maintain their integrity. CRUNCHY CRUNCHY.
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE these! I might love them a little too much. They come in the perfect little canister, and they have two servings in them, so you don't have to worry about eating a whole can in one sitting (which I have done before with the regular size cans). Of course, they aren't the healthiest option, but they sure are delicious!
Cath K.
Weston, CT
Foodie Expert
The best flavor by far. I can't get enough of these. They are by far the only flavor I purchase because nothing else could be better. It's also great to keep the cans and wrap them up for Christmas to put sweets and baked goods in.
K. W.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite road trip snack. The canister is the perfect size and conveniently protects your chips from being crushed. These Pringles have just the right amount of flavor. Quick and easy clean up. Will easily always be my go to when I’m on the go!
Alana T.
Brandenburg, KY
So being in college and having a hectic schedule often leaves me with little time for lunch so I usually stop, grab these and I'm good to go. Most important? They taste good! Second? It is enough of a snack to get me through until I'm done with classes and am actually able to eat.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan of easy, on the go snacks & these small cans are perfect for a school snack. The Pringles Grab & Go Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 2.5 oz are my daughter's favorite. I recommend the grab & go packs for any mom who is looking for a quick easy snack for their kids
Daniela P.
Newhall, CA
I love the sour cream and onion flavor or the original one! The sour cream and onion taste exactly the the lays one, but I feel that pringles has a bit more flavor and less sourness. The packaging is great because you know that and you can feel that the chips are stacked up high.
Cayci B.
Some of my favorite flavors of chips. The bottle is kind of awkward to reach the chips at the bottom but prevents most of the chips from breaking! You can buy at most stores and is pretty cheap. Not much else I can say that most people don't know.
holly s.
South Dennis
Great size for a snack. I love this flavor of Pringles, I mean there isn't anything to complain about. They are great for school but just remember to bring some mints or gum in your backpack. Would recommend Pringles in any flavor.
Suleidy V.
From 1 to 10 how much do you rate?
Suleidy V.
From 1 to 10 how much do you rate?