BY PRINGLES

Pringles grab & go sour cream & onion potato chips 2.5 oz

Nicole Z.
These are perfect snack size containers. Its so cute and convenient to take on he go for work or school. It tastes great. This is my favorite flavor and its pretty affordable. I definitely recommend for snackers
Chantelle S.
These are delicious and so fun! I usually will pick these up as we head out to a picnic or for a trip to the beach. These are not the healthiest of snacks, but they aren’t too bad either. My kids and I love making duck faces with these! These are so worth the fun and enjoyment my kids have eating these! And they are great to pack for a trip because the container won’t get crushed too easily and is resealable! Great for on the go snacking!
Shannon R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Excellent for when your on the go and with excellent packaging to protect the chips when traveling sometimes they should really sell these in six packs love they are baked not fried a must try if you’re looking for something not fried
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Our favorite chips always! Love the different flavors we can choose from there always delicious! This is our only chip we love. Maybe not healthy but great for a cheat day! Sour cream and onion is the best!!!
Anahit P.
Best to-go snack. I always have a box of these from Costco that I take with me everywhere from class to work. They are delicious and easy to pack with me and so convenient on the go.
Kori W.
Jacksonville, FL
Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite road trip snack. The canister is the perfect size and conveniently protects your chips from being crushed. These Pringles have just the right amount of flavor. Quick and easy clean up. Will easily always be my go to when I’m on the go!
Amy M.
These are by far my kids favorite summer snack. The full size can or individual cans are perfect for on the go and lunches at the pool or beach! I love that they can be opened and sealed back up so they don’t end up wet or filled with sand.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
Love these grab and go Pringles. Perfect for when I you are in need of a snack and don’t want to take a bag of chips with you. Not only will your chips not come out crushed but they also stay fresh longer.
Brandy G.
Frisco, TX
My kids absolutely love these sour cream Pringles and they are the perfect size to carry in there backpacks for school snacks. Pringles® Grab & Go Sour Cream & Onion
Anne D.
Arlingyon, VA
YO these are really good, and convenient when I want some but not too much.  Don't really exercise these days so I need to restrain myself a little.  I've had pringles, and these are one of the best flavors. Did you know that Pringles aren't even real potatoes though? They get potato flakes and mix it with other stuff. Such a shocker but it doesn't change the fact that these are the bomb
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Where can I usually buy these
Alexandria M.
This or a bigger can ? price wise?
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY
Does anyone know where you can buy these in larger quantities?! Pringles leave an odd after taste in my mouth, but I LOVE the Sour Cream and Onion. They're the only flavor I eat. I'd really like to buy the small cans in larger numbers.
SULEIDY V.
From 1 to 10 how much do you rate?
SULEIDY V.
From 1 to 10 how much do you rate?