BY PRINGLES

Pringles grab & go sour cream & onion potato chips 2.5 oz

Buy on Target
Nicole Z.
These are perfect snack size containers. Its so cute and convenient to take on he go for work or school. It tastes great. This is my favorite flavor and its pretty affordable. I definitely recommend for snackers
Chantelle S.
These are delicious and so fun! I usually will pick these up as we head out to a picnic or for a trip to the beach. These are not the healthiest of snacks, but they aren’t too bad either. My kids and I love making duck faces with these! These are so worth the fun and enjoyment my kids have eating these! And they are great to pack for a trip because the container won’t get crushed too easily and is resealable! Great for on the go snacking!
Shannon R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Excellent for when your on the go and with excellent packaging to protect the chips when traveling sometimes they should really sell these in six packs love they are baked not fried a must try if you’re looking for something not fried
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
The best flavor by far. I can't get enough of these. They are by far the only flavor I purchase because nothing else could be better. It's also great to keep the cans and wrap them up for Christmas to put sweets and baked goods in.
Anahit P.
Best to-go snack. I always have a box of these from Costco that I take with me everywhere from class to work. They are delicious and easy to pack with me and so convenient on the go.
Kori W.
Jacksonville, FL
Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite road trip snack. The canister is the perfect size and conveniently protects your chips from being crushed. These Pringles have just the right amount of flavor. Quick and easy clean up. Will easily always be my go to when I’m on the go!
Alana T.
Brandenburg, KY
So being in college and having a hectic schedule often leaves me with little time for lunch so I usually stop, grab these and I'm good to go. Most important? They taste good! Second? It is enough of a snack to get me through until I'm done with classes and am actually able to eat.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Cabazon, CA
I'm a big fan of easy, on the go snacks & these small cans are perfect for a school snack. The Pringles® Grab & Go Sour Cream & Onion are my daughter's favorite. I recommend the grab & go packs for any mom who is looking for a quick easy snack for their kids
Daniela P.
Newhall, CA
I love the sour cream and onion flavor or the original one! The sour cream and onion taste exactly the the lays one, but I feel that pringles has a bit more flavor and less sourness. The packaging is great because you know that and you can feel that the chips are stacked up high.
Cayci B.
Some of my favorite flavors of chips. The bottle is kind of awkward to reach the chips at the bottom but prevents most of the chips from breaking! You can buy at most stores and is pretty cheap. Not much else I can say that most people don't know.
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Where can I usually buy these
Alexandria M.
This or a bigger can ? price wise?
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY
Does anyone know where you can buy these in larger quantities?! Pringles leave an odd after taste in my mouth, but I LOVE the Sour Cream and Onion. They're the only flavor I eat. I'd really like to buy the small cans in larger numbers.
SULEIDY V.
From 1 to 10 how much do you rate?
SULEIDY V.
From 1 to 10 how much do you rate?