Pringles® Grab & Go Cheddar Cheese uploaded by luarexis g.

BY PRINGLES

We didn't use just any cheese flavor in these crisps. We went with cheddar – the king of cheeses. So you could even say it’s a royal flavor. It’s so majestically good, you might not want to mention it to your lactose-intolerant friends.

• Are they ever going to make it easier to get the chips?2 Answers
Bill's D.
Fort Oglethorpe
This is a very tasty chip! Procter and Gamble are known for quality and these chips are no different! They are very affordable and can be found most everywhere chips are sold! They also have that real potato taste. Be sure to pick up a bag or two the next time you are in the mood for something amazingly tasty! Mmmm. I know you will be glad you did!
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
Is there really any question as to whether Pringles are awesome or not? Of course not! We all know that Pringles rule. They're one of the few chips that have a real potato flavor to me.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
These are cheesy chips. I am a true cheese lover so these are perfect for me. I buy these a good bit for snacking while enjoying a movie with the hubby, or just a side for my sammich.. If your a cheese lover like me you're gonna love em too..
Krystle P.
Portage, WI
I dont personally care for Pringles brand chips. Although the flavor choices seem great the chips always seem to leave a weird crisco like mouth feel after a few chips. They all have the same stale after taste as well
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love pringles there a cheaply priced snack ive been eating them for atkeast q couoke decades i love all the flavors they have multiple especially the reduced salt.
Tammi S.
LEESBURG, IN
These are the perfect size for my son's school lunch!  Cheddar cheese Pringles are also his favorite potato chip.  These are great to keep in the pantry to grab quick when you're heading out the door.  They are also a great size to keep you from over-snacking!
Adriana R.
Sebree, KY
These are so good. I'm craving some while typing this. I love how its cheesy but then again it can be a bit too cheesy if that makes sense. It did meet my expectations, not sure if these are too healthy though lol probably not but i would definitely buy these again.!
Maitri P.
I hundred percent recommend this cheddar chip! the box is bigger and contains more and the taste doesn't differ. it meets all of my expectations and requirements.  I'm a foodholic so i didnt see any cons lol but i do recommend it  and eat it so yes !
Karina C.
chicago
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
I grew up eating cheezum pringles and they are still my favorite! I feel like over the years they got less and less cheesy so it would be nice if they’d add a little more flavor to them but overall they are delicious!
Jason G.
Spanish Fork, UT
Are they ever going to make it easier to get the chips?