Pringles® Grab & Go Cheddar Cheese uploaded by luarexis g.

BY PRINGLES

We didn't use just any cheese flavor in these crisps. We went with cheddar – the king of cheeses. So you could even say it’s a royal flavor. It’s so majestically good, you might not want to mention it to your lactose-intolerant friends.

• Are they ever going to make it easier to get the chips?2 Answers
Carmita C.
Houston
Love this snack size because I will eat more than the serving size with the larger size. Great flavor,  light and tasty.  I like to purchase them at my local Kroger, especially during mega sale.  Always delish.
Tammi S.
Leesburg, IN
These are the perfect size for my son's school lunch!  Cheddar cheese Pringles are also his favorite potato chip.  These are great to keep in the pantry to grab quick when you're heading out the door.  They are also a great size to keep you from over-snacking!
Adriana R.
Sebree, KY
These are so good. I'm craving some while typing this. I love how its cheesy but then again it can be a bit too cheesy if that makes sense. It did meet my expectations, not sure if these are too healthy though lol probably not but i would definitely buy these again.!
Maitri P.
N Brunswick, NJ
I hundred percent recommend this cheddar chip! the box is bigger and contains more and the taste doesn't differ. it meets all of my expectations and requirements.  I'm a foodholic so i didnt see any cons lol but i do recommend it  and eat it so yes !
Jacqueline M.
Abbeville
Pringles are a great brand of chip. I personally feel like they are a little expensive, but they taste really good and they have a good crunch. Chips aren't the healthiest thing to eat, but these are really good.
Samantha M.
Not anything special, but they don't taste fake and they actually taste like cheese. But Pringles as an entire brand is awesome. They put so much product in the cans and you really do get the bang for your buck.
Lisa G.
Bristolville
I really like these individual personal size cans there easy to pack in my kids lunch box and a great snake if I get the craving for a small amount of chips in the evening as I'm watching my tv shows
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Love the cheddar flavor. This review is more so about the greatness of the packed serving sizes. It is the best idea for those of you like me who open a regular size pack of pringles then eat 3/4 of it without noticing then feeling so fat after. These are awesome cuz I'm stopped after one reasonably portioned package 😂
Katia G.
Charlotte, NC
Este sabor de queso cheddar sin duda es mi favorito ya que el sabor es 100% igual y te deja un sabor en tu paladar súper rico, la consistencia de las papas es súper suave pero crowch es un snac donde puedes llevar q cualquier lugar
Amanda O.
This burst of flavor takes snacking to a whole new level! it far exceeds any other brand of chip, with its fresh taste, and familiar packaging. you can't have a party without this key element! perfect for the kids lunches, or a snack on the go! highly recommended.
Jason G.
Spanish Fork, UT
Are they ever going to make it easier to get the chips?