BY PRINGLES

Ever tried fitting a grill in your man purse? It can’t be done. That’s why this small stack of Pringles® is so handy. All of that great, tangy barbecue flavor in a travel-ready size. And stop saying your man purse is a satchel.Available in 40g and 74g sizes

Tess U.
Sweet Home
I love pringles barbecues. I usually buy these cause its a quick snack for on the goal and affordable. The taste is great and I just love em. I buy these alot usually at dollar tree. I only have a few at a time because I am diabetic. I strongly reccomend these to others.
Kristin H.
Chesapeake
BBQ flavor chips have always been one of my favorites. But when I was able to find them in pringles and they were the grab and go it was perfect. The grab and go is the perfect size for me to throw in my purse and be able to take with me to work and snack on throughout the night until I have a chance to sit down and eat my dinner. As a waitress it’s not always easy to sit down and eat your full meal whenever you want to so you have to learn to eat snacks throughout the night until your night slows down enough to sit down and eat your meal.
Abbie B.
Alexandria , TN
The barbecue flavor of these chips really are amazing. I love how thin the chip itself is as well. This is pretty consistent with all of the Pringles brand. I enjoy the durability and height of this particular packaging. I like that  they chips are not squished. I will say, my hands do not quite fit in the can, so that is less than desirable. I will purchase again!
Kimberly K.
This is something just packaged to get you to pay more for less. Not impressed when companies try to sell the same old thing by cure, tiny packaging at a nice pricey price.
Katie S.
This is such a great product for on the go. If you're driving somewhere and you forgot to grab something to eat or you don't have time to eat anything really heavy, these are a great go-to snack. They don't cost that much and its an affordable way to eat between meetings or on the way to work etc.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
I love picking this up when I'm rushing and just want a snack ! My cravings for chips are regularly and adding a bag and greasy fingers aren't always my favorite , the pringles grab and go make it efficient for me to snack and be clean ! The flavor choice are amazing to ! Great flavor !
Sana K.
Barbecue flavor tastes amazing I prefer this compared to other flavors but I just love how thin these are and the crisp that goes along with it is perfect. I absolutely love this. I bought this at Costco but every time my mom goes shopping I make sure she grabs a box for me.
Jessica L.
Whats not to love about chips in a can?!  It's over flavored to match american needs for taste, but the can really is the seller... almost every other chip comes in a bag and half the bag is broken crumbs.  If you have fat hands they might not fit, but you just tilt the jar and voila!  Gravity to the rescue.
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
If you want to enjoy barbecue in chip form, then you definitely need to purchase this.  Simple to carry thanks to its packaging, I constantly buy this 12 pack for on the going snacking.  You just have to admire the crispy and warm flavors radiating out the chips.
Renee Y.
New Franklin, OH
Not too bad for a little pick me up snack. The portion size is reasonable although I would like to see a lighter version. They are seasoned just right which some chip companies will try to overdo. I don’t expect to buy these every week but to change things up every so often, I think they would be a good change.