GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPringles
Pringles Grab & Go 4 Flavor Variety Pack

Pringles® Grab & Go 4 Flavor Variety Pack

by Pringles

Max out your flavor stack with Pringles® Grab & Go 4 Flavor Variety Packs. Including Pringles® Original, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Onion, and BBQ potato crisps, the flavor possibilities are virtually endless! Snack Stacks are a perfect fit for backpacks, lunch boxes and picnic baskets, so whether it’s game day, beach day, a holiday, or just another school day, Snack Stacks satisfy your snack cravings.

LooVe Pringle’s ! ?
How big are the containers
How big are the containers
Start your review of Pringles® Grab & Go 4 Flavor Variety Pack!
Teala  W.
Charlotte, NC
Pringles® Grab & Go 4 Flavor Variety Pack uploaded by Teala  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this WAYYY more than I thought I would. It's a quick easy snack for my toddler and it's fun to her so she loves it! You get 15 small individual cans for less the ten dollars. You can't beat the price. The box they come in is big and bright red with other bright colors representing the flavor of each chip. The box comes with a pattern cut into it so you can open the box in a way that helps you pull out whatever flavor you want. I LOVE IT!!! It's affordable the taste is on point and delicious with each flavor. If there was one thing I could change to make it better I would have picked a different flavor to be a can short besides BBQ. All the flavors except BBQ have 4 cans and BBQ only has 3. It's the best flavor in my opinion so I would have preferred to be short a different flavor. Besides that I'm super super happy with this box set of Pringles. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone and will definitely purchase again for myself in the very near future.
Ana Karen L.
Jamaica Plain, MA
In my opinion, Pringles takes the award for most flavors created. They have such a wide variety of flavor choices, it’s hard to pick a favorite. The original never disappoints but I also enjoy the bbq flavored one. One complain I do have for the Pringles® Grab & Go BBQ is that sometimes the chips lack seasoning. Some are scarce while others are packed full of the bbq flavor. One thing that I do think is true though, once you have one, you have them all because it’s so hard to put the chips down since they’re so good!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
The kids love taking these for snack at school! Just the right amount and just the right price!
Brandi G.
Ariton
These are great snacks for my kids great size so they don't have a lot of waste and the different flavors give them options
Bethany  C.
Austin, TX
Pringles® Grab & Go 4 Flavor Variety Pack uploaded by Bethany  C.
This variety pack is a must have in our home! My aunt ordered them from amazon and had them shipped to us and since then we make sure we have a good supply!
Christa P.
How convenient are these?! Perfect portions sealed and ready to pack in a lunch or to grab when you are on the go. And of course they come in all the flavors we know and love. The only problem is they don’t have a bigger box of them lol!
Alicia M.
Polk city, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love Pringle’s?!!!!!! it’s summer time, pool time, fishing Tim, beach time and drive in move time and bbq time, and we take Pringle’s everywhere we go!
ShaKeria G.
Ellenwood, GA
These are my kids go to favorite snacks they love them so much great flavors not expensive at all
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
1,072 reviews
Beautiful packaging. Very appealing. I would definitely buy again and recommend to all!!
Jasmine  V.
Willoughby, OH
my kids love it. great flavors and awesome size. best for on the go. my fave is the cheddar cheese one, also the regular ones