Pringles® French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Ashley s.Pringles® French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Dee P.

BY PRINGLES

This is not just repackaged Sour Cream & Onion. We promise. It’s a whole different deal. We suggest you do a side-by-side comparison to truly get it. And no, that’s not just our way of getting you to buy two cans. Well, it is, but you know – science!

Buy on Kmart
RaLynn V.
Thornton
These are all my all time favorite flavor of Pringles. I prefer to eat them by themselves. I would not consider this product heathy, but they are TASTY and very satisfying. I would definitely recommend.
Morgan S.
Ames, IA
I love all Pringles, but this flavor is my favorite. I love having them as a snack for around the house or to have with a side for lunch. My friends love coming over because I always have this product around.
Lola R.
San Francisco, CA
Pringles are a classic and a great addition to any lunch or dinner. These are really good after you shake off the excess flavored powder. At times, these chips are way too salty for me and I find myself rubbing off the excess in an attempt to make the chips less salty but without losing the great flavor!
Lexi C.
East Petersburg
Pringles are my guilty pleasure and the french onion dip is definitely my favorite flavor, but they're really expensive for what they are. There are other chip brands that are just as tasty but cheaper. Unfortunately I do actually enjoy the way they taste so I keep buying this overpriced snack.
Chasity P.
E Bernstadt, KY
The Pringles French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Crisps are my absolute favorite! I can seriously devour a can on my own, but of course end up sharing with my little ones. They have to best flavor out of all the Pringles to me. One of my favorite chips to reach for when having a sandwich!
Anamta R.
humble, TX
I usually only buy this when i come across them , i usually prefer them when im watching  a movie and need a snack , i buy these from Walmart , I am satisfied with this flavor , it taste natural and i really was never disappointed with them and would recommend these to others
Jon P.
Jonesboro, GA
These potato crisps are easy to find at most any larger grocery store selling food. However, you may not see this flavor everywhere that you’d find the original flavor, as stores with limited space tend to favor the original flavor over all the others when deciding what flavors to stock and what to pass over; particularly true of these limited-time-only flavors. They taste so good
Jose G.
Fresno, CA
I love this brand , very cheap and affordable great flavors too, my kids love this to, great to take on a road trip for a little snack , i like the green onion one and also the pizza 🍕 flavor one , you can get this at walmart or family dollar or groceries outlet
Edith P.
Marion, OH
We love Pringles French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Chip! We've used them some of our Taco salads and they enhanced the flavor. They are easy to find at Walmart or Kroger. Not to expensive, a fair value in price. We are very satisfied with them for their value.
Aileen L.
lakeland
Shout out to the pringles company for never selling air in their products. Every time I get these there is nothing but pure satisfaction in the price category as well as the taste. I would buy these over and over. I have actually been purchasing them since I was around 10 years old. They're a classic.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these chips any good?