BY PRINGLES

This is not just repackaged Sour Cream & Onion. We promise. It’s a whole different deal. We suggest you do a side-by-side comparison to truly get it. And no, that’s not just our way of getting you to buy two cans. Well, it is, but you know – science!

Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
I love chips! They are my go to snack choice! I can have any brand it doesn’t really matter but for pringles this is one of my favorite flavors! Just an original that you have to try if for some reason you haven’t yet
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
there my go to chip i eat them all the time there salty and good i will continue to buy them there not to high either  Pringles® French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Crisps
Katie M.
Las Vegas
I love all the flavors of these chips!! They are delicious and perfect to travel with. I bring these going camping or to the lake. They travel well and my whole family love them!! Great at parties too !!
Lola R.
Downey, CA
Pringles are a classic and a great addition to any lunch or dinner. These are really good after you shake off the excess flavored powder. At times, these chips are way too salty for me and I find myself rubbing off the excess in an attempt to make the chips less salty but without losing the great flavor!
Lexi C.
East Petersburg
Pringles are my guilty pleasure and the french onion dip is definitely my favorite flavor, but they're really expensive for what they are. There are other chip brands that are just as tasty but cheaper. Unfortunately I do actually enjoy the way they taste so I keep buying this overpriced snack.
Chasity P.
E Bernstadt, KY
The Pringles French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Crisps are my absolute favorite! I can seriously devour a can on my own, but of course end up sharing with my little ones. They have to best flavor out of all the Pringles to me. One of my favorite chips to reach for when having a sandwich!
Anamta R.
humble, TX
I usually only buy this when i come across them , i usually prefer them when im watching  a movie and need a snack , i buy these from Walmart , I am satisfied with this flavor , it taste natural and i really was never disappointed with them and would recommend these to others
Jose G.
Fresno, CA
I love this brand , very cheap and affordable great flavors too, my kids love this to, great to take on a road trip for a little snack , i like the green onion one and also the pizza 🍕 flavor one , you can get this at walmart or family dollar or groceries outlet
Edith P.
Marion, OH
We love Pringles French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Chip! We've used them some of our Taco salads and they enhanced the flavor. They are easy to find at Walmart or Kroger. Not to expensive, a fair value in price. We are very satisfied with them for their value.
Kristy M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love pringles! The crisp snap that you get when you bite into them is so satisfying. They really mean it when they say "once you pop you can't stop". The flavors are great, the baked texture is wonderful, and the containers are easy to take on the go.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these chips any good?