Pringles® French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Jonathan T.Pringles® French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Dee P.Pringles® French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Ashley s.

BY PRINGLES

This is not just repackaged Sour Cream & Onion. We promise. It’s a whole different deal. We suggest you do a side-by-side comparison to truly get it. And no, that’s not just our way of getting you to buy two cans. Well, it is, but you know – science!

Buy on Jet.com*
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
there my go to chip i eat them all the time there salty and good i will continue to buy them there not to high either  Pringles® French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Crisps
Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
I love chips! They are my go to snack choice! I can have any brand it doesn’t really matter but for pringles this is one of my favorite flavors! Just an original that you have to try if for some reason you haven’t yet
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
These are my favorite out of all the flavors. They are the perfect salty snack. I kind of like them better than lays but still great! I usually buy these when I'm going to school because they are easy for the go! The flavors they all come in are pretty good.
Katie M.
Las Vegas
I love all the flavors of these chips!! They are delicious and perfect to travel with. I bring these going camping or to the lake. They travel well and my whole family love them!! Great at parties too !!
Morgan S.
Ames, IA
I love all Pringles, but this flavor is my favorite. I love having them as a snack for around the house or to have with a side for lunch. My friends love coming over because I always have this product around.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really enjoy the onion flavor chips, so it was no suprise to me that I liked these too! They really packed a flavorful punch, without being over powering! This crisp chip is so good, it's not really greasy like most chips (if you've never tried Pringles before). Really great chips and I definitely recommend this flavor if you like onion chips!
Lola R.
Downey, CA
Pringles are a classic and a great addition to any lunch or dinner. These are really good after you shake off the excess flavored powder. At times, these chips are way too salty for me and I find myself rubbing off the excess in an attempt to make the chips less salty but without losing the great flavor!
Lexi C.
East Petersburg
Pringles are my guilty pleasure and the french onion dip is definitely my favorite flavor, but they're really expensive for what they are. There are other chip brands that are just as tasty but cheaper. Unfortunately I do actually enjoy the way they taste so I keep buying this overpriced snack.
Chasity P.
E Bernstadt, KY
The Pringles French Onion Dip Flavored Potato Crisps are my absolute favorite! I can seriously devour a can on my own, but of course end up sharing with my little ones. They have to best flavor out of all the Pringles to me. One of my favorite chips to reach for when having a sandwich!
Anamta R.
humble, TX
I usually only buy this when i come across them , i usually prefer them when im watching  a movie and need a snack , i buy these from Walmart , I am satisfied with this flavor , it taste natural and i really was never disappointed with them and would recommend these to others
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these chips any good?