Pringles® Flavor Slam Sour Cream & Onion/Buffalo Ranch Potato Crisps 13.12 oz. Box

BY PRINGLES

Omair R.
I love this combo, perfect for road trips and the flavours are my favourite. I love pringles products because its not filled with air, the entire container is filled. I think it is delicious and would definitely recommend to others to try it out!
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
The saying once you pop you can't stop is so true with these. They are so delicious. After one I just want more and more.
Meili M.
I love chips and pringles is one of my favorites chips. The Pringles of onion are incredible so i recommended 100%.
tasnim m.
Alexandria, Egypt
my favourit chips of all time but i guess because it contain alot oil it makes my skin breakout but that won't stop me from eating those pringles 😂👌🏼
Luan Z.
El Paso
My favorite taste of Pringles by far, I'm a junk food fan, (sorry body) and I like to eat junk food with my bff and watch series
malin s.
i love everything that has sour cream & onion in it, and this is a perfect pack. i buy this item in the airport when i travel
Mona M.
So delicious and it can be eating everywhere because he has a good pakaging you can eat it with a sauce berbecue so yummy
Ammar Shah H.
I love this flavor I want to eat this two flavors everytime I love it's crunch and it is so good Pringles so much
Glendale Joy B.
This is one of my #ultimatechipsgoals since I was young so that this products helps me to release stress.
Valeria H.
Soy fan de pringles porque no venden aire. Sus papas son muy crocantes y ricas. Tienen la sal perfecta