Pringles® Flavor Slam Sour Cream & Onion/Buffalo Ranch Potato Crisps 13.12 oz. Box

BY PRINGLES

Tyra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love sour cream & onion Pringles. best sour cream chips to me I love them lol
Jadira A.
Brooklyn NY
I usually eat the onion flavor the pro about this is they are pacakge full & are not the bag type of chips very thin & crispy !!! good for movie night !!!
Veronica C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
They're convenient chips and lost a long time. Their packaging is really efficient and the taste isn't bad at all. Pringles are also quite affordable.
Danny  M.
Grand Prairie, TX
My boys love these they always but them in the cart when we go to the store
Brina S.
Media, PA
Great idea pringles! I love it lol taste so good! two awesome flavors combined
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
so yummy so cheap I bought this at Walmart and no one else compares and I love the beautiful packaging its so appealing soar cream yummy
Sonya T.
Love both of these flavors. I am a big chip eater so these are very easy to grab and eat. Always fresh always crispy.
Hello S.
Anderson
 I love these flavors. They taste soo good and are amazing for snack. They are great prices and I love eating them.
Chishala C.
Atlanta, GA
Classic cant go wrong I take these on road trips greqt for game night or movie night you chose either is a winner
Fraydelin M.
Bronx, NY
The best cheaps in the world are pringles. It's delicious. My family really like, too.