Pringles® Flavor Slam Sour Cream & Onion/Buffalo Ranch Potato Crisps 13.12 oz. Box

BY PRINGLES

Maranda J.
The buffalo ranch Pringles are my absolute favorite. I love how they have different flavors than other chip brands. They are prefect for on the go
Keturah L.
Love these chips just can't have one of them I love the flavors they come in and you can use their containers for like change holders
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
So Pringles chips are a classic... And still to this day SO good. So many flavors to choose from and I just love these chips!
Haley R.
Milner, GA
I absolutely loved these chips! And especially these flavors!!! Buffalo is one of my favorite flavors!
Vanessa R.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Great flavor but Pringles are losing their touch with how dry their chips are. It has the moisture level of ashes. Flavored ashes.
kendy M.
BREWSTER, WA
Love these one of my favorite Pringles there pretty good and a. great snack
Michelle R.
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion are my favorite chips ever. They are crisp and they have a distinct flavor
Courtney P.
Denham Spgs, LA
I looooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee Pringles vvvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyy vvvvveeeeerrrrryyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhgggggg
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
So so good. One of my favorite on the go snack. Love the sour cream and onion best flavor.
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
With this combination you cannot go wrong. But be careful! You can't just eat one!