Pringles® Flavor Slam Sour Cream & Onion/Buffalo Ranch Potato Crisps 13.12 oz. Box

BY PRINGLES

Josh A.
I tried these and i mos defently loved how they tasted. i did not think they would taste so great. the ingredients are genius. i like how the chips are packaged because its filled to the rim so youre paying for the chips and not the air. I recomend to everyone who likes fun and tasteful snacks.
Sammy Q.
Pringles is one of my favorite brands and the packaging is perfect for on the go snacking. They taste amazing and I love both flavors offered. They're a bit salty but taste amazing otherwise. I would definitely recommend.
Vivian L.
I LOVE PRINGLES SO MUCH THAT I FINISHED THIS IN A DAY! I just put on a movie and snack away. It helps me relieve my stress after a long day. My favorite flavor out of this pack is sour cream onion. Its a great deal for two cans and i buy this very often to restock up at home.
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
I've never tasted a Pringles chip that I didn't like. This flavor is no exception to that rule. They are delicious. I just can't find them easily in my market. I'd love to see them in every store soon.
Makenzie W.
Vancouver, WA
These are two of my favorite flavor a of Pringles so this combination made me very happy. Pringles is also in my opinion one of the only chip companies that doesn't sell air and I appreciate that
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
Pringles are less crumbly and greasy than other potato chip brands, and combining two of their best flavors into one package was a stroke of genius. Highly recommended for anyone who needs s lunchtime snack.
Merlyn C.
Me encanta el sabor de las pringles clásicas, me parece un excelente snack, las recomiendo totalmente, la marca en general es muy buena.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love Sour Cream and My boyfriend live The Buffalo Ranch...but we enjoy them together they are the best chips...and the price its always good to buy..
Kimberly B.
dayton, OH
These are amazing flavored chips! I could eat them all up in one sitting. Great flavor in contrast to the original chip. Yummy and very crunchy..
Cathy H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pringles are always a chip that is consistsantly my personal favorite. I like the thin and crispy ness of these. The flavor combination is a tasty way to have a snack.