Pringles® Flavor Slam Sour Cream & Onion/Buffalo Ranch Potato Crisps 13.12 oz. Box

BY PRINGLES

Jess W.
I love these flavors. Bufflao ranch pairs well with buffalo dip. Highly recommend
Crissy Owens D.
Belleville, MI
This flavor of chips is awesome. Must try. After that first chip, you can't stop!
Destiny H.
These really keep me going on extremely long road trips and on long movie nights
María Gabriela M.
My two favorite flavors of Pringles in a package !! This is a good one, loved it
April JayAnn D.
Baltimore
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion is my favorite. The Saltiness and Sour is just perfect. The price is reasonable. I always include pringles on my grocery list though it was not healthy but It can relieve stress when you have a bite. Although I love Sour Cream and Onion, I recommend to try other flavors.
Diana G.
I love the wild flavors that Pringles is coming up with, they are all so delicious but it is so hard to put the can down once I've started eating them!!! I love how affordable these are and how they crunch when I eat them. Im always telling my fiancé to try the unique flavors with me.
Thaissa C.
Leominster, MA
I love pringles! Always a go to snack when you're in a hurry! The different flavors are so good and there are a variety you can choose from! You can also buy them in different sizes to fit in lunch boxes! I would 100% recommend it to all the chip lovers out there!
Sarah D.
Kentucky
These are a great price for the product. They're convenient, tasty, and the packaging keeps them from becoming crumbled unlike other chip brands you find in bags. We buy these flavors often because they're very good.
janeel l.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love the sour cream flavor.  I think they can a little more flavor to them just to put that kick right over the top, however, I love the freshness of chips in a can.
Lacey W.
Columbus, OH
This is the tastiest of snacks and a really good deal, and while no, its not good for your health, it is very very good for your happiness, and you find another chip like it.