Pringles® Flavor Slam Sour Cream & Onion/Buffalo Ranch Potato Crisps 13.12 oz. Box

BY PRINGLES

Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
It's a whole lot of flavor! It will really knock your socks off! It's the kind of chip you can eat with a cold and still taste it. It can be overpowering but if that's your thing, you'll love them. I actually go full Midwestern on them and crunch them up to top casserole
Irish G.
Navotas
This one is very very very delicious! i could eat this at this moment and even later without getting used to its taste. I love this one so much!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to suggest everyone to buy this and eat it with your friends!!!
Alma V.
San Bernardino, CA
One of my close friends had bought me some of these Pringle chips and I can say that these were really good! More people should try this snack, i think most people will enjoy it.
Kerri M.
S Williamson, KY
I love both of these flavors but my favorite has to be the sour cream and onnion , all in all this variety pack is an amazing deal.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Soooooo good and the flavors as well. The variety of flavors makes it a fun snack and also one that everyone will love
Melyna M.
New Brunswick , Nj
Best thing ever, great taste, full can. Full taste in all. Good price, can be found in many stores
Jennervy Manisha M.
Carson, CA
I love the sour cream and onion one😩 I haven't tried the other one yet but I'm excited to try it
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL
They are great and I'm starving right now so now I'm craving these so bad omg. They're great.
Cassey P.
Yucaipa, CA
This box is perfect because I love sour cream and onion and my husband loves buffalo.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
Delicious flavor. great for snacks and parties which is amazing. jus love for them.