BY PRINGLES

April JayAnn D.
Baltimore
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion is my favorite. The Saltiness and Sour is just perfect. The price is reasonable. I always include pringles on my grocery list though it was not healthy but It can relieve stress when you have a bite. Although I love Sour Cream and Onion, I recommend to try other flavors.
Diana G.
I love the wild flavors that Pringles is coming up with, they are all so delicious but it is so hard to put the can down once I've started eating them!!! I love how affordable these are and how they crunch when I eat them. Im always telling my fiancé to try the unique flavors with me.
Thaissa C.
Leominster, MA
I love pringles! Always a go to snack when you're in a hurry! The different flavors are so good and there are a variety you can choose from! You can also buy them in different sizes to fit in lunch boxes! I would 100% recommend it to all the chip lovers out there!
Josh A.
I tried these and i mos defently loved how they tasted. i did not think they would taste so great. the ingredients are genius. i like how the chips are packaged because its filled to the rim so youre paying for the chips and not the air. I recomend to everyone who likes fun and tasteful snacks.
Vivian L.
I LOVE PRINGLES SO MUCH THAT I FINISHED THIS IN A DAY! I just put on a movie and snack away. It helps me relieve my stress after a long day. My favorite flavor out of this pack is sour cream onion. Its a great deal for two cans and i buy this very often to restock up at home.
Sarah D.
Kentucky
These are a great price for the product. They're convenient, tasty, and the packaging keeps them from becoming crumbled unlike other chip brands you find in bags. We buy these flavors often because they're very good.
janeel l.
Hampton, GA
I absolutely love the sour cream flavor.  I think they can a little more flavor to them just to put that kick right over the top, however, I love the freshness of chips in a can.
Lacey W.
Columbus, OH
This is the tastiest of snacks and a really good deal, and while no, its not good for your health, it is very very good for your happiness, and you find another chip like it.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
It's a whole lot of flavor! It will really knock your socks off! It's the kind of chip you can eat with a cold and still taste it. It can be overpowering but if that's your thing, you'll love them. I actually go full Midwestern on them and crunch them up to top casserole
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
I've never tasted a Pringles chip that I didn't like. This flavor is no exception to that rule. They are delicious. I just can't find them easily in my market. I'd love to see them in every store soon.