Pringles® Flavor Slam Original/Loaded Baked Potato uploaded by Dianna G.

BY PRINGLES

Pringles Flavor Slam Original/Loaded Baked Potato Potato Crisps:2 can value pack2 free can backboards

Harley R.
Sanford
Taste just like a real baked potato. It's amazing how they could truly match the flavor of something so fantastic. This product by far blew me out of the water. Other similar products put to little seasoning on their chips and it makes a. If difference.
Monica M.
orginal and loaded aked potato are someo f my favorite flavors for pringles. we may them once a week. my son takes them to his baby sitter as well for a snack. its great for us since we have kids its easy for them to hold in the car or if we are at a sporting event. and the taste is great and fat content isnt over board.
Tania W.
Banning, CA
These are my all time favorite. The original ones. I can eat two of the tubes in one sitting. They are so addicting. I like the shape and the fact that they come in a cylinder packaging. It's easier and cleaner than a bag.
Richard C.
Brooklyn, NY
This chip is less messy and can be used in a variety of ways. I look forward to every can I pop. It's not greasy but if you eat too much it'll give you digestive issues
Cristopher A.
11800 NW 101ST RD CITY MEDLEY STATE/PROVINCE/REGION FLORIDA MIAMI, FLORIDA 33178-1044 United States
Que mejor que compartir estas papas con tus familiares y amigos .. En todo tipo de ocacion ademas que se les lleva en un practico envase con tapa que nos permite tomar unas y guardar otra. Excelentes para compartir... I recommend much are the best and if stands much flavor.
Erica B.
I love Pringles, which can be very unhealthy. I buy my Pringles from Walmart, but I don't buy them often. They are so delicious that I eat the whole can by myself. There's nothing else they could add to make them taste any better.
Dianna G.
Cleveland, TN
I love pringles they aren't greasy and they are thin and just great the only problem is you run out of them to quick because you never can just eat one chip and before you know it you have ate the entire can.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
Pringles flavors the original loaded baked potato Crystal very good they really taste like a baked potato I love baked potatoes I love Pringles Pringles are my favorite type of ship they're very fun very easy to take with you on the go very delicious
Susan Z.
I enjoy snacking on Pringles and they offer such a variety of flavors that you should be able to find one to suit you. I enjoy several flavors, Original, Sour Cream & Onion, Cheeseburger, and lets not forget the Nacho Cheese Tortilla chips either!
Analizth G.
They are really excellent when you want to make a home share. Or just dip with some melted cheese while watching movies. You can also eat alone. And the taste of baked potatoes gives it a delicious touch