Pringles® Extra Hot Chili & Lime Potato Crisps uploaded by Patricia C.Pringles® Extra Hot Chili & Lime Potato Crisps uploaded by Isabelle K.Pringles® Extra Hot Chili & Lime Potato Crisps uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For each purchase of specially marked Kellogg’s items from April 2 to April 30 2018, Kellogg will donate the monetary equivalent of one meal ($0.10) to Feeding America Kellogg guarantees a minimum donation of $300,000 maximum donation $1.7 million $... see more...

Jocelyn R.
Kennesaw , GA
Sooooo good and remind me of the spicy takis roll ups! Not the healthiest choice but a great addition to the Pringles family! I wish they were more spicy though, they were barely covered in spices.Pringles® Extra Hot Chili & Lime Potato Crisps I would def recommend them!
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
If you have a low tolerance for spicy foods, I would stay away from these! However, if you're a fan of heat, you will love these Pringles. They're very similar to Takis--they're hot enough to burn, but not so spicy that you can't eat keep eating them (and if you're like me, you probably won't!). Extra Hot Chili & Lime Pringles are a definite Win for me.
Patricia C.
These are actually amazing! I've always loved spicy chips & pringles. I didn't know these existed until yesterday & I had my doubts about it since the last supposed spicy chips by pringles were not spicy or good for me. These have the lime taste followed by a spice that stays & it's great. New favorite chips?
shanna t.
Las cruces, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband is absolutely in love with these can’t keep them in the house. Butttttits hard to keep them in the stores too I’ve noticed.
Ragan B.
Very hot but very good!! If you like hot Cheetos you’ll love these ! They are super hot but taste more like lime
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
These are very good! They taste exactly like takis! Very very hot but pretty good for a spicy Pringle flavor!
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I bought this at Walmart. I did not think I would like them that much. They taste spicy but delicious, it kinda taste like Barcels Chips Fuego, which I love. I would recommend it if you like spicy food. They are good!