Pringles® Extra Hot Chili & Lime Potato Crisps uploaded by Patricia C.Pringles® Extra Hot Chili & Lime Potato Crisps uploaded by Isabelle K.Pringles® Extra Hot Chili & Lime Potato Crisps uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For each purchase of specially marked Kellogg’s items from April 2 to April 30 2018, Kellogg will donate the monetary equivalent of one meal ($0.10) to Feeding America Kellogg guarantees a minimum donation of $300,000 maximum donation $1.7 million $... see more...

Jocelyn R.
Kennesaw, GA
Sooooo good and remind me of the spicy takis roll ups! Not the healthiest choice but a great addition to the Pringles family! I wish they were more spicy though, they were barely covered in spices.Pringles® Extra Hot Chili & Lime Potato Crisps I would def recommend them!
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
If you have a low tolerance for spicy foods, I would stay away from these! However, if you're a fan of heat, you will love these Pringles. They're very similar to Takis--they're hot enough to burn, but not so spicy that you can't eat keep eating them (and if you're like me, you probably won't!). Extra Hot Chili & Lime Pringles are a definite Win for me.
Patricia C.
These are actually amazing! I've always loved spicy chips & pringles. I didn't know these existed until yesterday & I had my doubts about it since the last supposed spicy chips by pringles were not spicy or good for me. These have the lime taste followed by a spice that stays & it's great. New favorite chips?
Ragan B.
Very hot but very good!! If you like hot Cheetos you’ll love these ! They are super hot but taste more like lime
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
These are very good! They taste exactly like takis! Very very hot but pretty good for a spicy Pringle flavor!
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I bought this at Walmart. I did not think I would like them that much. They taste spicy but delicious, it kinda taste like Barcels Chips Fuego, which I love. I would recommend it if you like spicy food. They are good!

Walmart