BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pop open a can of Pringles Chile Con Queso and make snack time more fun with the spicy cheese flavor and satisfying crunch of the original stackable potato crisps.

• Its too spicy and hot?1 Answers
  • Does it taste like tacos ?? It is so spicy or its has a l...1 Answers
Meredith K.
State College, PA
These Pringles are always my go to snack when I need something to hold me over to meal time! It’s inexpensive for a ton of chips that are bursting with flavor. I usually buy these chips at Walmart every time i go!
isabella d.
knoxville , TN
If you love queso just like me then you will love these chips. It tastes just like queso but in chip form. If you don’t like spicy things then you won’t like these because the is a hit on spice in the chips.
Maryann D.
These potatoes are the best in the world, I love to accompany them with a good glass of cola, while I watch some movie or series, literally it transforms every day boring into something much better. As for the taste I would not like to make them much spam so that when they try, take a surprise, in addition to each one have a different opinion about it, but, personally, they are very rich and do not feel an artificial taste like In other potatoes, you can feel the potato, the cheese and the chile at the same time, they are not very salty either, which is great
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
These were actually pretty good, considering , I live in the south west, and we know chile con quest flavor with classic corn tortilla chips.  Pringles , so far, in my opinion has had one of the best artificially flavored quest flavored chips compared to others.  And of course the kids love eating them straight from the can!
Caitlin G.
tuscaloosa
These chips are so good.  We always eat them at parties; especially football.  Tastes exactly like my grandma's authentic chile con queso but in flat chip form.  Just wish I could fit my giant hand in the can.  I recommend just pouring them out on the floor to eat.
Jennifer D.
These used to be my favorite Pringles, I only say used to because I can’t find them near me any more. :( At least the taco ones are somewhat similar but it you can try these I’m sure you will love them as much as I do! I know everyone has different taste but I’m telling you these are just so amazing!
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
Very interesting flavor but in a good way, reminds me of velveeta and rotel queso my mom always whipped up. Really good cheese flavor but not in a weird way, a bit of spice gives it a solid pepper flavor. Only complaint is I get cheese powder everywhere everytime I eat these.
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
Pringles never dissatisfied me in my life. It still amazes me that they get the EXACT taste of whatever flavor you have. And on the plus side you don't get a bag of air instead you get a full container or goodness. Well worth the money you spend on it even though they're pretty affordable.
Tanadja T.
This seemed like a very wacky flavor but I tried it and I was absolutely amazed. The chip is bursting with flavor and has a good amount of cheesy flavor. I'm glad one of my friends recommended it for me. I would totally recommend it for other people.
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
 these are my all time favorite flavor of Pringles.  Pringles really did a good job with this chip flavor it is amazing.  you have the cheesiness and the spice hit you at once and it is the most vigorous and sensational flavor I have ever experienced.
Pia F.
Its too spicy and hot?
Karen A.
Santa Ana
Does it taste like tacos ?? It is so spicy or its has a light spicy flavor?